·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
300 Posts
My 87 lt250r

Heres a few pics of my old yeller..........

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Heres where I am at so far... Waiting on a few things mostly suspension and a few body pieces but that should all be in the mail beginning of october... Then it will be time and the perfect temperature to fine tune the nelson killer for february!!!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
this is my 87 my father and i built. the bottum picture is when i snapped the rear axle. took a realy big drop at pismo and the rear whell passed me. for a second, i started to laugh until i realized it was my wheel. lol.... did the same thing on the 86 before, when i hit a jump... the 86 was my sister,never changed much. just road the shit outa it!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
i gota see if i can find it somewhere. i know you guys would absoluetly love it! growing up we were always riding! we aqll had bikes and wrode year round. so almost everyyear for about 10 years in a row, we would put a picture off all of us on the quads and and send it out on the front of our christmass cards. my mom has them saved somewhere, but its funny to see us go from atc 250r's on year, to lt250r's, to banshee's. its just me, my older sister, my little brother, and my little sister. it makes me feel all nastalgic to see the us with our santa hats on the old lt's back in 98 at pismo beach... sniff sniff..... those were the good old days!!!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
here's its time line from 05 to 08. I'll see if I cant dig up some really old pics from when I first bought it for like 800 bucks haha

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Here are the only pics i currently have of my Flotek LT250R, she's not the prettyest date but she sure put's out, many, and I mean many, 450's, banshees, 400ex, craptors..ect.....have fallen victom to her, Denny knows his shit, she rips for a little ole 2fiddy. One is a pic with a Power Pro's exhaust, and one is with the FTZ inframe drag pipe.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
THIS 90 LT IS FOR SALE SHE HAS A NEW CRANK BEARINS SEAL JUG .. stock bore have a spare cylinder 90 also needs bore but is stock bore will part with her for 2000

it has set for about a year in a shed so the kid wants to sell her

1 - 20 of 307 Posts