Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,,,lookin for a banshee 90 to 99 cheap....any out there? sold my lt to buy a 88 but the dude sold it..(@sshole) thanks butch

·
Banned
733 Posts
butchlt250 said:
hey guys,,,lookin for a banshee 90 to 99 cheap....any out there? sold my lt to buy a 88 but the dude sold it..(@sshole) thanks butch
where are you from??? because here in indiana we have a book that goes out every week called the indiana auto and rv. and they always have banshee's in there anywhere from $2000-$6000 depending on how bad they owner wants to get rid of them..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im from ohio so thats not a problem i get those too...lol...id say the same onei dont have the new one yet....im outa town in colorado be coming home this coming weekend lookin to buy a shee of some kind just 90 or newer dont mader the shape if priced right...thanks

·
Banned
0 Posts
at least your looking for a a arm shee. thats the best kind to buy. the j arms don't work as well plus they eat up bushings

·
Banned
0 Posts
just remember with a 2 stroek you never ever impulse buy. check it over very very good before you buy and make sure you test ride it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow I agree. You need to check it out really good. I got my zilla really cheap and now about a million $$ later it finally runs right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts