Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across these files for the second time after loosing them once with my old tablet.
Grabbed them up when I found them.
There is something for everyone who wants to get the most from their 2 stroke engines, from amateur to the professional. Some info is a little dated , otherwise very goodfiles to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sid not know these existed !!! Thanks !!
Been a Jennings fan since early 70s the article on DT250 is a good hands on experience.
Though you may think it's "Dated" info, I wonder how close his expansion chamber formula would differ from a Bi-Moto pipe ??? Along with other aspects ?? He built upon those before him, as those after have built upon him, and those similar.
Now I have to read the rest you have posted !!
I used Jennings book in the mid 70s to build a T500 drag bike.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you were able to get some use out of them, Jennings has a style that I like really well, he does a good job of explaining how each change affects the engine, and what to expect at each end of the spectrum when it comes to his formula and numbers.

Some of the others from the same era, seem to give numbers and formula with less info about which variable or value does what or what to expect if you had a little more here or a little less there and leave you to guess which direction to go to get the desired effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts