Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what we have so far

engine-KTM 550 2-stroke with 2007 ktm 85 programable digital ignition light port and polish just to clean casting marks. TDC Performance exhaust built for flat track.

frame- 400ex front end redesigned to use trx450r suspension a-arms and so on. front top shock mounts raised to allow the quad to be lowered instead of using lowering kits. TDC Performance tubular swing arm. extended axle.

weight of complete bike rolling chassis with engine and radiator is just a little over 250lbs
estimated hp 90-100
pics will be posted soon and will update with more info. quad is also on tdc website www.tdc-performance.com

·
Old School but still Cool
2,842 Posts
In the message box above the text box.....second Icon from the right. It uses an http link to your hosting site.

Oh, the rig sounds boss too. Flat trackers are always cool with me.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
sounds like a cool ride. hurry up and post them pics.
are you using titanium hardware to help keep the weight down? i've heard of flat trackers using them before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks man for posting pics.. no theres no ti harware. them big ktm 2-strokes are very light weight them selves they have alot of magnessium from factory.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
nice man!!! I'm definitely tuning in. sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a runner!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts