Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The yz250 engine i have hooked to the blaster electronics,when kicking you can hear it fire but the kickstarter comes back at you violently!If the wiring backward?Is it in the kickstart?Help

·
Registered
682 Posts
it shouldnt kick back sounds like ur wiring is messed up

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responce guys,i tried to wire the 83 yz250 up to a blaster cdi.I got spark but when it done that i knew something was wrong,does anyone know what wire controls what?On either bike-i dont have a book for either

·
THE LOCAL 2 -SMOKE GUY
2,396 Posts
xthecanadianx said:
haha kickback is wild stuff...nuthin worse than having it come back at ya haha. smacks the crap out of your shin.
oh ya its better on a forward kick your shin is all tore up and have a fat bruse my dad actually broke his big toe on his atc250r when it kicked backed up it was crazy..good times..lol

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
I honestly think you'd be better off getting the correct CDI, who knows what curve or timing a blaster has compared to a completely different motor.
And stock CDIs can't be reprogrammed....

Get the right CDI....you're chasing your tail till then. You've already got spark...and it's the wrong timing...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I seen on a post that you knew all the wiring for a blaster I have a 2001 Yamaha Blaster and the kickstarter is kicking back up at me and I don't know if it's a wire but I was going to see if you could send me wiring diagram for something thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts