Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a keihin quadvent 38mm carb bored to 41mm and paid around 180 dollars shipped. I received the carb and couldn't wait to put it on my lt500 but i pulled the bowl off to do some inspecting and found out that the float towers were all wobbled out and the float moved way out of position. I had good luck in that the seller refunded all my money minus what it cost me to ship it back to him as soon as he received said carb, it has been 2 weeks since i sent the carb back and ill be a monkeys uncle if that same carb isn't back for sale on ebay, exact same pictures only this time the seller will not answer any of my questions, so i waited a couple of days and today i wanted to ask a question regaurding the item and ebay tells me that the seller is unable to respond to questions and to look back at the listing for the answer to my question........so remember 41mm pwk quadvent keihin carb, used seller from miami, florida.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
The link to the ad may be helpful

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, the sale ended before i could get the link posted, it was the only 41mm keihin that was selling under 200 dollars. It was a keihin, not a knock off, the rest of the carb was immaculate, i was so excited when it showed up only to be extremely dissapointed when i pulled the bowl and the towers were all wobbled out. But...The seller is J.Garcia from miami, FL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damn it's a good thing I just saw this link. I was just about to bid on those carbs!! I've had a bad experience with this seller before.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has 100 % positive feedback and he did refund me immediately. an unsuspecting buyer, or an unknowing one may have not been so lucky and spent weeks trying to jet a carb that would never have run right. What bad experience did you have?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts