Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm thinking of finishing my rm125 then trading it for a 400ex. So then I can sell my warrior and still have a quad. Then maybe get a dirtbike or a 2 stroke quad.

·
Registered
41 Posts
that would probably workout better except that you have put a lot of money in the rm to just go and sell it now

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
no i want to trade it. i only have about 1300 in it right now including buying t. so i figure with the replating, jetting, and odds and ends will be around 300-350. so 1600 and thats rightt around what a 400ex goes for. so i figure ill be even with it. or ill ride it this summer then do that around fall and do a little build. idk. it will work its way out, im sure.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Personally I would get rid of the warrior and get the 400 ex from that and keep the rm too. I like all kinds of toys which is why i have a 3 wheeler, quad and dirtbike. All 2 strokes and hondas btw.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
well i want to get a 400ex from the rm and get a 250 bike from the warrior or save money and get a 250r. i really like the 250r's

·
Registered
41 Posts
contact info because half the people that look at ads are too lazy to email and prefer to txt or call

·
Registered
151 Posts
Get a 400ex warriors are so boring an heavy my blaster eats them up an one of my buddys has a piped 400 with some other small mods an he doesnt burn my ported blaster!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts