Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, i just recently bought a kdx200 and i can't stand the fenders/plastics AT ALL, i was wondering if anyone knew if fenders from a kx125 or kx250 would fit onto it? something to make it more of a MX look. thanks.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO MENTION IT'S A 98

·
2stroke and DSM junkie
701 Posts
I personally really like the looks of the plastic, but I know they make MX plastic for it cause when I was lookin at em they had plastics for em that made em have motocross look to em, and theres a conversion you can do to the front forks to be able to put KX500 front forks on it. But i dont think they KX125 and 250 plastics will fit it.

·
2stroke and DSM junkie
701 Posts
Your welcome, Im sure you can find the plastics and the suspension stuff online off of google. But let me know if you need help finding em.

·
2stroke and DSM junkie
701 Posts
I would really like to get a KDX200, I would make it streetlegal though so I could ride around my small town on it....I love the way they feel when I sit on em...maybe I'll get one one day, who knows.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
A kdx will get a 125 in the woods but they arent balls of fire when it comes to top end Ive drag raced my friend on his kdx and another friend on a ktm200 and I got both of them on probably a half mile drag on a dirt road. They werent too far behind but then we got out the xr600 and had a little fun dragging everyones bike/quad that was at my house over 4th of july. Needless to say it was undefeated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts