• Gotpoop's TRX370r

Votes: 30 22.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Second To None
271 Posts
June's 2 Stroke Of The Month Poll is now up for voting.. Please vote for your favorite!

Savage420 2001 Banshee:

Toomey T5 Exhaust, Pro-Flo aluminum adapter plate with K/N clamp on, Black Laker plastic, ASV F3 forged "Shorty" clutch and brake Levers, Wiesco Prolites, Polished Noss cool head with 20cc domes, Pro design aluminum & with boost bottle, Cascade 1/2" intake spacers, V-Force 3 reeds and cages, Dual 30mm Flat slide carbs, Inline 20 fin cooler, Billet Iron cross pipe hangers, Pro Taper bars (high bend), Billet handlebar clamps, CRJ digital temp guage, Msr grips, Billet gas cap and anodized red breather valve, Esc brake pads, Key removed, 60 LED tail light, Trail Tech lights, Mod-Quad billet impeller, Mod-Quad Billet case saver, Tusk clutch plates and HD springs, Tusk fuel line, Tusk fuel filter, Tusk Anodized red shift lever, Ricky stator adjustable timing plate, Cascade shift star mod & Shift Pro shift kit, G-force Chromoly +4 axle & Locknut, Yfz450 A-arms modified with billet spacers for a banshee +2+1 (polished tops-silver-vien bottoms), Yfz450 front shocks, DMP Shock covers, Noss billet tie rods +2, ITP T9 Pro series Bajas (Front 10x5 3+2 offset) (Back 9x9 3+6 offset), Maxxis Razer 2 rear tires 20/11/9, Holeshot HD front tires 22/7/10, Custom flaming skulls grill waiting to be made, Ac Pro peg nerf bars with heel guards, Blingstar iron cross bumper, Primary drive sprockets 15/40, Pro Armour Skids, a-arms, engine ,swingarm, Polished clutch cover insert

·
Second To None
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
SoCalinIt 1989 TRX250R

370R drag ported ESR motor all done my Eddie Sanders himself. Custom stock light frame with a monster green with gold flake PC, Shearer OOF pipe, Metal Tech +10 swing arm, Fireball Racing super light arms, PWR radiator, CR ignition, LSR stem and clamp, Pro Taper big bars, LSR brake disk, LSR carrier, JJ&A drag Hillshooter axle, Marvin Shaw Comps all the way around, Maier plastics, Pingle, Mikuni flat side carbs with ESR intake system, V3 reeds, all ESR motor parts.ETC...

·
Second To None
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
FouledOut421 Banshee:

421cc 4mil cheetah cub on alky
39pwk's with billet bowls and pingle fuel valve
Shearer Big Bore pipes
VF3 cages
Pro-design head w/ custom alky domes
Direct Drive modded clutch cover with Mattoon Lock-up
1-5 overide transmission
Lightend chassis with chromoly subframe
+12 swingarm
40mm aluminum Drag axle
Marvin shaw comp. series shocks front/rear
all braided steel brake lines front and rear
Billet Stator cover
Billet Intakes
Wacco clear hoses
Billet impellar
R.I.S billet bumper

Too many lilttle things that I dont even remember...
This was a frame up build starting with a brand new frame from the dealer.
Bike was built for track and dune drags. I got pictures from start to finish of the build. Even got a before picture.

·
Second To None
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Inland ATV's Gotpoop:

1996 Lone star chassis it has a +10 ¾ tube swing arm, LSR narrow drag axle, LSR steering stem, LSR light weight a-arms, 8x7 custom rear wheels w/11 paddle super lights up front, 10x2 spindle mounts, Pep custome rear shock, front Ohlin’s it, 1989 OEM fenders bought new and cut and painted by Airfx. The engine is a *** with a 40.5 alky carb, 2-4 billet override Trans, Hinson basket clutch and pressure plate & lockup, CR ignition, Shearer pipe, All built by Inland ATV. It’s my favorite bike out of the three I own it’s gone through many changes over the years. It’s won several awards for drag races and best of show.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
jesus christ those are some nice bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! nice job fellas, all of you!

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Absolutely beautiful rides!!! I want them all!!!!!!!! :D

. | . | .

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Thanx for the nomination!!!

As you can see the lights and levers are not on the bike in the pics, the lights are on now and the levers are siting at the PO, picking them up tomorrow! + a couple more goodies!

Hell i want all them too!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
damn i love em all thats alot of blood sweat and tears right there

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
all nic bikes but I had to go for the stock chassi R. simple and fast!

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Fouled Out Has My Vote They Are All Nice But The Duncan Graphics With The Blue Set That Ride Apart

·
Registered
227 Posts
eddies honda *** has my vote that bike has been running for years and only gets better and better each year its fast and looks great gotpoop got my vote

·
DEY TUK ER JUBBS
3,224 Posts
I had to go with fouledout420's banshee. the red/white/blue scheem just looks awesome

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
i think there should be 2 cats one for semi stock and other for full mod but i dont know anything i would love to have any one of them who am i kidding they were all very nice great jobs on all of them AAAAAA++++++

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.