Everything2Stroke Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just so everyone knows...Its a felony to cross state line with intention to Cause bodily harm to someone lol. Chris cant you get his IP address from his account and trace him that way? Then you could round of the E2S Militia and introduce this douche bag to a nice beat down...
lol Assault is a misdemeanor ..... Assault and Battery is a felony.. why not just take him to court, get the money and be done with it? Beating him up will lose your money plus he will end up making some money off of you in the process.....

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
easiest way. bring the stub down to the local post office turn it in as mail fraud, and let them prosecute. felony offense to screw someone like that

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
my s10 work truck gets 30mpg's...... at a certan point it's not so much about the cost more about the principle.. maybe whle i'm out there i'll stop at the other mother fuckers house that scammed me for $700 a couple years back.... he's from PA as well... .. hell deal wth people form MI all he time and i have NEVER had a problem... and it has the worst economy of any state in this country... maybe it's coincidence... and i know it is... but WTF..

There are some worthless fuckers that live in Pa, Chris. But alot of us were brought up by dads from the coal mines and steel mills that taught us what hard work and respect was all about, the hard way lol. They also taught us how to deal with assholes like this as well, the old fashion way.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
any update on this bro? were are you at with it? any conact what-so-ever?

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
This is terrible news....
We need an update!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
There are some worthless fuckers that live in Pa, Chris. But alot of us were brought up by dads from the coal mines and steel mills that taught us what hard work and respect was all about, the hard way lol. They also taught us how to deal with assholes like this as well, the old fashion way.
oh i totally unerstan that... i work masonry maintenence at a series of steel mills along the lakefront here in indiana

·
Registered
2 Posts
john 'scummy' mumie current address nov.2011

heres the address...

John Mumie
559 Arthur Street
Hazleton,Pa 18201

i fund the pm he sent me... he got my money order on 4/28/08 and said he'd ship later that week... i didn't even realise t had been this long til the other day.... with the SL trp had t get ready for and working and redoing the house i lst track of how long it had actually been... it's going on 2 months now.... that is completely un fucking called for..
HI GUYS.john SCUMMY MUMIE burned me for rent. $2500 .also did $1000 damage to property. he said horrible things about my deceased mother. there is a judgement against him . i googled him and found your posts.he has also been sued by his own family members. i did a us search on him and found a current address] AS OF 1/01/2011 ; 49 Cabana ln. Sugarloaf , pa.18249. he has a scumbag dog [rotweiller supposed breeder ]abusing spawn baby hughy son with the same name. girlfriend scum is named donna marie redmond . he's a short bald headed one tooth puke that likes to spit at people.please respond so we can maybe catch up with him. of course he has had 16 addresses in the last 5 years cause HE DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS . . GOOD LUCK !! have a nice day !! J

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
what a piece of shit

·
Registered
745 Posts
I guess it take all kinds to make the world go round. But if somebody shot him would anybody care?

·
Old School but still Cool
2,844 Posts
People like this usually slip up with the wrong people at some point and become a statistic. Give it time.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i love the "get a person with AIDS and piss in his eye socket" thats funny right there.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
that is pretty damn funny!

61 - 80 of 81 Posts