·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
heres the address...

John Mumie
559 Arthur Street
Hazleton,Pa 18201

i fund the pm he sent me... he got my money order on 4/28/08 and said he'd ship later that week... i didn't even realise t had been this long til the other day.... with the SL trp had t get ready for and working and redoing the house i lst track of how long it had actually been... it's going on 2 months now.... that is completely un fucking called for..

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
When I looked him up I also saw he hasnt been on here since the middle of May. Sounds fishy to me. How much did he get ya for Chris? Do you have a phone # to call him. If ya do, call him and tell him I'll be there tomorrow evening to pick up the parts. Hell Ill even ship em to ya under my companies fedex account.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
i found it first! haha... i dont know whats up, but i believe the yellow book has him under a different address? maybe he gave you that address to cover his tracks?
click the link!
Found 0 Results

the internet is amaziong isnt it? haha...

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Found 2 Results for John Mumie
weird! tah one didnt work? here it is again... and i will paste the info that he has given to the yellow pages!
Mumie, John
50 E JUNIPER ST
Hazleton, PA 18201
Phone Unpublished

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
John M Mumiehome
132 W Magnolia St
Hazleton, PA 18201-5448
(570) 455-7848

·
Registered
238 Posts
Remind me not to piss any guys on this site off, you guys are relentless. I really really hate scammers and bad things should be done to them but everything that is posted on here is public record so lets not get carried away. Hope to see some off you at Quadfest (except the guy who scammed) I have a strange feeling he won't be there.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
dont worry! i will remind you!!!!! hahah....

·
Banned
2,703 Posts
where in PA is he at?

ahh just saw last page, hazleton huh, thats about 60 miles from me...and theres some good ridin up that way, want me to stop by his house with my banshee and do a little lawn maintenance for him?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
where in PA is he at?

ahh just saw last page, hazleton huh, thats about 60 miles from me...and theres some good ridin up that way, want me to stop by his house with my banshee and do a little lawn maintenance for him?
hahaha lawn maintenence. Preach on brother Wacko

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
anybody call that number i found? tell me if it works?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why does this guy have so many addresses? Ill help you guys out if you want.

·
Registered
238 Posts
How many of you guys who are willing to "help" with debt collection are going to Quadfest? I am not startin s**t but I just am curious about how "helpful" you could actually be. This guy could actually go there and nobody would know him from a hole in the wall. Talk is cheap.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
How many of you guys who are willing to "help" with debt collection are going to Quadfest? I am not startin s**t but I just am curious about how "helpful" you could actually be. This guy could actually go there and nobody would know him from a hole in the wall. Talk is cheap.
he will get what he has coming to him fucken scammer

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
He should be ashamed you dont take money from someone on here and not expect the backlash when you dont full fill your end of the bargain.. No one is advicating violence but alot of us lately have been taken advatage of and its fucked up!!Hope fully one day those that do this crap will have it happen to there mothers and they can feel cheated and pissed... if you dont intend to keep your end of the bargain dont buy or sell on the site you never know one day you may piss the wrong guy off and be shocked when they ring your door bell!! It's a crazy world

·
Registered
119 Posts
if you have the money order stub, go to "Mediation" .Theres a person that will try to contact the guy and get something setup without having to take legal action but if it comes to that, he will set it all up for you for a small fee (that you can get back in court). GO to your local county clerks office, he/she will know where the closest Mediator is. I only reccomend this because it worked well for me when i loaned a friend some money tyo pay his utilities a few months ago, wqould not pay so I did this, and worked great. Once they know your getting seriopus, they usually will pay up. if not, then it will cost them even more in the end.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts