Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Infinite Solutions

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  bansheerider96 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I decided to start my own company. It's called Infinite Solutions and it is a Marketing and Advertising firm.

We also do print and web design so if you know anyone that needs Business Cards, Brochures, Websites, Vinyl, Banners, promotional products and what not. Have them get a hold of me. We're Based out of Grand Rapids, Minnesota, but will ship anywhere in the country!

Check us out @ www.infinitesolutionsmarketing.com or give me a call (218) 290-2198

Thanks!

Danny :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Right on Danny! Will make sure to get at you if I ever need anything. Thanks.

#3 ·
Nice, but are you still interested in selling your YZ? I might be in the market for one by winter time for use next spring. My goal is to get a more trail friendly KDX200, but yours looks too good to pass up as a rider even though it would be very competitive in racing.

#4 ·
I might if yamaha can give me the hook up on a 2011 yz250 :), I dunno with everything i have into it now that i would even really want to sell it. I dunno we'll see. It defiantly would be a competitive race weapon, however with the 13oz flywheel weight all it would really need would be lighter valving in the mid stack to soften the ride and a larger tank.

#6 ·
Thanks Denny, means a lot to me.

Okay here's a deal exclusive to E2S members/Business owners...

Through the months of August and Sept. we will be offering 25% off ALL printing. Brochures, Envelopes, Business Cards, Labels. Let us know and we'll provide you a custom quote! Just mention your E2S Name and email Danny@infinitesolutionsmarketing.com or give me a call (218) 290-2198

#8 ·
I could if there was enough demand for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.