Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in buying a 1990 Suzuki LT250 chassis that has been fabbed up to house a zilla motor? It was my project but funds are tight so it has to go. I bought the quad then blew the 250 motor. I started the hybrid project because it would cost the same as a worked 250, be more reliable, and have more power and lots more torque. I did all of the work myself... and i think its pretty good. I gussetted it in many spots and added boot guards so your boots won't wear the paint off the frame. I added tubing in between the top a-arm mounts to strengthen up the front end. I notched out everywhere needed for the plug clearance, and kicker clearance for easy clutch cover removal. I moved the lower right frame rail and welded the motor mount back on for maximum strength. I also boxed out the right side footpeg mounts because that is the side you space out... and with the added stress they tend to bend... so i strengthened that too... I wanted a very rigid frame that wouldn't crack and would last for a long time while being strong enough to house a very high horsepower motor. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and ask... I have countless numbers of hours working on this frame.

Here are the pics: LT Hybrid pictures by PGADupe - Photobucket

Im not sure what to ask and im just putting out there for interest purposes... Make me an offer and it might just be yours! :D and the money could be useful for my bike payments lol...

I also have the SB Designs motor mount kit. I have all of the brackets and spacers needed for the footpegs, head stay, and front mounts... everything. As you see in the picture is how it sits right now... I can get it sandblasted and professionally painted in whatever color for a little extra if you would like. I have all other stock parts for the LT if you need anything else. Thanks for your time and I hope this interests you...

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
link don work.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there we go... its fixed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts