Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step 1: hop on a yz450F that you have never ridden before
Step 2: while racing land off the track on a patch of wet grass and hit the front and rear brake in attempt to avoid hitting the fans.
step 3: get your riding gear caught in the peg as your fall and land spread eagle twisting the knee under the bike.
step 4: get up front under the bike and start walking only to have your knee buckle and fall over again.
step 5: procced to go into shock and almost pass out into the fans trying to help you.

hope you all have fun trying this advanced technique for pro riders...

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
hahah... wicth guy was this your talking about?

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me :D

tried racing a 450 in the open class last weekend. going back to the 250 in 2 weeks when i'm healed lol

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah, too top heavy, and no snap to the motor, just a depressing torque curve. it's really controllable for a newbie, but it is SOOOO boring for someone who's been riding a long time.

i will say i'd rather ride the 450 on sand tracks, makes it SOOOO much easier on the rider then to have to constantly clutch to keep the revs up. but any other cercumstance (sp) give me the ole trusty 250 :)

·
Honey Badger
6,471 Posts
Man I feel your pain bro. I've had that injury before just didn't do it the same way you did. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts