Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was testing my camera that is actually shot from its ife in my pocket trying to protect my civil rights , and it doese make scum dissapear real quick ...
here is a short sound clip of my old el degas mahogany telecaster copy {el degas went on to be a made in japan guitar for fender for wich they copied oh so well} its worth a few hundred and was a gift from a freind that had it since it was new...
check out my kitten rocky rolling over for doritos.
that was shot late 1999 ...
im still lookin for a place to upload a sound clip of my rythm capabilities .. {don't expect much i suck on guitar}
i am probabbly the oldest kid here. at age 50...
we will try our photo bucket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvFjWnJWi8
try the attached i recorded off my cell phone its one of my ring tones i do get a bit out of time and the things sounds better compressed , it sounds screwed up on its own"
it was recorded with the phone on top of my guitar so that and its compressed , yeah i do go out of time but it was only meant to be a ringtone , and if you can do better try and play taht with the hidden "hendrix" stuff ..
yes its in multiple keys and has no chord progression but relative to g .
like i said you do better !

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
That was cool! I play drums but I haven't played in a while. I wish I could play like Neil Peart and Nick Menza.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had one drum lesson , and when i was away in morgantown west virginia , federal jail , 2 racketball courts , 2 tennis courts , co edd , indoor olympic swimming pool ... buffet breakfast , salad bar ...
also known as club fed ..
they had a music program and a descent set of drums ..
and the one practice room was over the top of the hallway , and i was on the weekends taking to the drums, now i cant actually do songs like you are supposed to but moby dick and bonzo's montrox on zepplins coda was always my favorite headphone music
so i spent a long while listening to it on the street .. so from memory i could do some of bonzo's toughest stuf
there was this guy that always caught me walking out of the auditorium , and everybody would tell him that was me on the drums doing zepplin ...
well after 3 weeks he snuck in to catch me ...
also i roadied for a band i know a bunch of em since high school .. and the drummer was a personal freind
the singer was the betetr drummer and would so a solo every show, well from hearing it , i used to be able to play it.
so tehre i am on the drums and the singer walks in thinking its the drummer in the studio, he froze like a deer in the headlights ..
but west virginia , my satanist relations came in for "st winebald" day and reverse fuloughed in to see me, well old uncle sam was still mad about missing his child molester brother uncle ted.
i was hand cuffed to a chair and i got satanic star drawn on me , then 6 injections in my right arm , then slammed me backwards into the floor with my head hitting the floor, then they drug me outside had a bunch of teenagers pumle me then uncle sam sharples wants to sodomize me on the steps of the chapel and the lutenant was packing a 357
well the drugs solidified in my head casuing phsychosis , lack of sleep and migrain headaches
they did a drug scan and a horses coagulant , modified forms of food , and a neer overdose of flora diazapam was used
the feds looked at em and said we are covering this up..
so fast forward. wel in 2012 i wrecked my dt-2 , and put my ulna bone through the skin , i had a catscan ..\i have that catscan
also in 2012 , a almost a freind gave me fishoil wich the omega 3 removed this fucking blockage .
so we have a copy of this catscan
btw uncle sams neice , judy's son "anthony" is biologically mine and has a drumkit bought for him with money from the "baby ann scam"
i have played it plenty of times at the laurel mall .
anthonys half sister cynthia , used to race a honda , under the name "CY" pronounced sigh...
small world ... \
thanks for letting me post here
and freeky macdonalds is playing ryhanna
and what do you get when you cross miley cyrus with the witches of waverly place?
ryhanna montanna
and yes ryahana.. the singer is a witch ,

·
Registered
109 Posts
Holy shit that is crazy! My father used to play drums a lot playing classic 80's bands like Dokken, Megadeth, Ozzy, Dio, Queensryche, Faith No More along with early metal and rock bands like Rush, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin and I really liked liked these bands. I became more opened to the metal world and I was influenced a lot by early 2000's bands like Three Days Grace, Static-X, Disturbed, Volbeat just crazy new pioneers of today's metal music.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the newer stuff is um now older stuff ..
i actually liked or extreemly liked collective soul
that and who evers album was called purple..
i can remember about 10 years ago i walked into my local bar a lil early and they had either the band or little feat on in form of a scratchy album..
there was a huge ammount of big bikers there lookin like they just got out of a funeral.
they were in the dark , this kid yelled this music sucks.. you could hear nothing but the crunch of leather... they all turned to look and he said just kiddin... and ran me i woulda said that and laughed , as i am sarchastic , and dude they would lagh and let me slide . i loaned my car to the old one foot in the grave old bikers at the one bar , the cops came and had it impounded , the bikers said dont worry we will give you a ride my freind towed it , they just handed it back laughing saying i had to tow it to shut him up ..
it was on private property but they just said here shut up lil boy ...
got my car back and they wanted me to go park it back there again i went liek man thats pushing it..
i tend to get along with the motor head bikers , the idiots with a harley that are clueless fringe wearing baby's i never get along for , if they are broke down i learned dont eaven loan them a wrench i have had my tools tossed in the woods trying to help , needless to say he got k-o'd real quick..
now this neighbor finally moved he could play an acustic and he thinks he is an acomplished musician .
he will never attempt to help me with annything he eaven will do this
invite me over for food, then man can i plug in .
i learned .. used to bring a beater guitar i paid 15$ for and revived
well it starts like this gohead plugin
then he goes into a crack fit and i ignore him as he wants me to stop all the fast stuff
he cant stand that i can actually show him up ..everytime
there were ppl that let me solo for about and hour 1 time and kept him away from the phone so he couldnt call 911 , and the police come and toss me out sometimes he keeps my guitar .
i have had enough of him where i havent been back since 2012 ..
i have had my head slammed off the hardwood floor , takled beatdown kicked beatup for no reason because he called the cops he eaven borrowed my phone to call the police alreaddy , and he goes into such a crackfit you cant understand him
i used to wipe his equiptment out with my cb radio some times he wasnt happy i was transmitting with 1/2 of legal power 2 watts
well he got a few hundred and my phone i left unhooked waiting for him to come over and get beatup..
i actually kicked him one time when he swung on me , i will quote him a few days later
"you hurt me , and i dont trust you please dont bother me annymore" this dude was swinging on me and i check swing with no wheight . um btw i learned to throw some karate kicks umm as a necessity , i broke sy's jaw in 1982 with a kick he is like happy gilmores nailhead boss , giants diseas . he used to catch my kicks with one hand shame thats all he has these days he lost his right arm in a bike accident , clean like def leopards drummer .oh and i owned his stretched harley once , his kid blew the motor racing me . he got off the throttle when he was on the nitrous , then when he went backinto it it went boom infront of team supply in hazleton , my gremlin had a bit more left we were at about 105mph when it happened ...
hey thannxz
my neighbor used to hate my van halens leads , infact sy is actually better at leads then my neighbor when he had both arms ...shame his grand dad and uncle bob have to play "mind controll head games and im under there command not to know him" wich is why i always facebooked and smear it up here when i can
sy raised my first daughter "summer breeze" {F> she checked out in the late 90's wich is why cynthia was a replacement
sy had something to do with getting summers mom pregnant ... so did his sister.
so he raised her..
then well his grandfather as crazy as it sounds {we are dealing with the illuminatti , big fish in there own swimming pool" ]
his grand father put covanance on uncle bobs land and summer or my other daughter's offspring was needed to will his property away..
hey these witches are insaine not me ....

hey anny way im flying thanxz

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey not to mention stone temple pilots.
i dont like maralyn manson , his nonsene isnt clean alice cooper is clean , no ranti relgeon in his act same thing with kiss the original members were all jewish kids from new york..
i wish iw as as good as there drummer eric carr , the only band he ever played in was kiss..
johnny depp is actually a good well acomplished musician he played on maralins your so vein cover, wich actually i think is a no class cover , boz scags could probabbly revice that old song and prob get a hit with it ,, or the alman bro ...
thanxz

·
Registered
109 Posts
Marilyn Manson is meh to me, I really only like one song. The instrumental of his song I don't really like. Alice Cooper I don't know many songs to. I don't pay attention to lyrics too much but a lot of the bands I listen have very truly meaningful lyrics and don't repeat anything at all. Megadeth I would have to say is my favorite band and their instrumentals and lyrics go right along each other. They are very complex and meaningful about their music. I can't say I like Metallica really because they are very repetitive and have sold out. Megadeth's songs and lyrics have pulled me through tough times where I thought nothing was possible in my life and has really encouraged me to be a better person on my part. Their music also gave some interest with me being an atheist and the song "Holy Wars... The Punchment Due" was just a big influence. Not looking to start any religious stuff, just that Megadeth was a huge influence on me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts