Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comon folks; There has got to be more than a couple of us out of nearly 26K members who would benefit from an E2S advertisement. Billy isn’t in this to make money or he’d of closed it down long ago. There surely are more of you who can run an add & help keep this fine site going.:Dope:
:Grin:

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t have time for any social media; too busy with my job & a lot of fine customers.
JT
:Cheers:

We are uncrating the new vertical hone in the morning; Look for “how it’s done” this weekend
There are a lot of readers who don’t think that we’re dead quite yet.
:Thumbsup2:

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Especially Facebook and Twitter, Seems like everyone's life revolves around it !
I myself don't need the drama that goes on those sites.
This site used to be really jamming a few years ago but, not too much anymore.

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let’s face it; 2 strokes are on the way out. This really makes me sad especially since our polluting is nothing compared to other endeavors. Diesel railroad trains, jet engines to name a few.

I hope that the devoted 2 strokers will keep on truckin; maybe a continued interest will revive things in the future. I plan to be at it for another 10 years or so, my small operation would be available for someone to take over at some time in the future? • The money is good for a person who is devoted to mechanics & precision workmanship. It’s so easy to screw up a cylinder; be it accidental or from plain stupidity. The group of customers & suppliers is a precious friendship which I’d never could have imagined. Since I’m now on social security it’s much easier to accumulate more equipment except I’ve run out of room. Any of you who would like to get further into this should give me a call in the evenings, I’m out in the mountains this is my long weekend.
JT
:NodYes:

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
I hear you. Most of today's youth has no clue or interest in a 2-stroke unless, It has a smartphone attached to it so they can Text their friend! LOL !
I have 2 Suzuki LT250 Quadracers without manufacture labeling on it and they come up to me and ask what kind of quad is that ?
I laugh because when I drag race my one, I'll have some that kinda have an idea, will ask me if it's a Quadzilla 500.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah it doesn't help that you don't see 2 strokes race on televised events plus more and more kids are growing up in the city and most city kids don't get into it because they don't really have any where to ride. I guess I was lucky growing up out in the country being able to just hop on and go for hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.