Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to go up to Hatfield MCCoy hopefully the first or second weekend of June would anyone want to go? also do you need to register or just get a permit? ANyone interested

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
I might be. I love the trails there bigtime. Normally we go in September though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am going sometime in July, that is easily my favorite place to ride. I like the Dingess Rum trails the best, although I know that a lot of people I have talked to dont. You can buy a permit when you get there or order one online at trailsheaven.com.

·
Registered
466 Posts
just got back last night great time 50.00 for out of staters for the sticker by far rockhouse was the best trail system a few pics

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got anymore pics it looks nice

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone that has been there could tell me if they check for spark arrestors and do sound checks?

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
I have heard two versions. One that the spark arrestors are a must but they don't check for sound and another is that starting next season they will be doing that but aren't this year. I would call them and ask what their policy is. I think their website also has a FAQ section covering mandatory equipment for trail use.

Found this: http://www.trailsheaven.com/planyourtrip/planyourgear.aspx

They suggest to wear earplugs and don't mention US Forrestry approved spark arrestors. So you should be okay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts