Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was headed home from my parents' cabin in Colorado and was halfway through New Mexico when I made a somewhat stupid decision. I saw some kids pulled over on the side of the road and decided to try and help em. I was in the left lane and a semi was in the right lane. I mashed it and got pretty far ahead of him and pulled into his lane then started to get off the road and slowed down to about 50 and he clipped my bumper before I was completely off the road. Thankfully nothin got extremely screwed up. Insurance is probably gonna call it totaled because of the frame though...

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
you did a number on that......glad you admitted it was a "somewhat" stupid decision. ha ha. Although, no good deed goes unpunished. Glad you weren't hurt though!

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
It was a cool truck too! Lucky he wasn't going any faster!

. | . | .

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you did a number on that......glad you admitted it was a "somewhat" stupid decision. ha ha. Although, no good deed goes unpunished. Glad you weren't hurt though!
I'll admit when I did things wrong... And yes, everytime I help someone I get screwed over. Makes me just wanna stop goin outta my way to help people.
It was a cool truck too! Lucky he wasn't going any faster!
Ya I love this truck man! They said it's repairable but I'm hoping they total it because I'll but it back and trick it out with my settlement money :) I've got big plans for this thing...
Sorry for ur luck man good that ur still walking you can always ride the bike home
Ya I'm glad that all I got was a miiiiiinor case of whiplash.
wow that sucks! did he clip you on purpose or was somebody else in the other lane and he couldnt get over? oh well, time for a new ride.
there wasn't another person by me and him on the road for at least a mile. he didn't even try and swerve just went right through me. And naw I ain't givin up on it, like I said, with the settlement money I'll buy it back and trick it out.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
5.4l and i have no idea what tranny it has. I should probably find out but it hasn't really been very important so far.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
the lug nut rule: who ever has the most lug nuts wins :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Makes perfect sense that's for sure!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish I coulda gotten my hands on a manual 5.4l..... I found one when I was looking but it had 250,000 on it and that's not a risk I'm willing to take hahaha

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well I was headed home from my parents' cabin in Colorado and was halfway through New Mexico when I made a somewhat stupid decision. I saw some kids pulled over on the side of the road and decided to try and help em. I was in the left lane and a semi was in the right lane. I mashed it and got pretty far ahead of him and pulled into his lane then started to get off the road and slowed down to about 50 and he clipped my bumper before I was completely off the road. Thankfully nothin got extremely screwed up. Insurance is probably gonna call it totaled because of the frame though...

I like you`re spin on it.......pretty smooth like no big deal ? But i`ll guarantee you the trucker thought it was ! I bet you`re party #2 on the accident report......yes ? I`ll bet your mom chewed you out good ......yes ? How much does your insurance owe the trucker ? Now drop and give me 20 !........or bofo dem shees!:eek:bscene1::eek:bscene1::blob6::eek:bscene1::eek:bscene1:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naw the trucker was doin fine, all it did was dent his fender, hood and air canister or whatever. He was mainly laughing at my truck being all screwed up. I have no idea which party I am, police report hasn't even been issued to me. And my dad's the one that chewed me out good haha, my mom just wanted to know if I was alright.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts