Everything2Stroke Forum banner

good deal for 250r guys

5K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  etccb 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#4 ·
Holy hell that is a crazy deal on all cylinders ESR is offering. I remember back in the day when I had my R I would drool over those cylinders but never had the cash for the cylinders. Back then I believe they were $1000 or more for the 310.

#6 ·
Eddies 250R stuff must not be moving to slow, considering he just purchased a VERY expensive CNC machine to produce more 250R parts.:thumbsup:

#9 · (Edited)
I didn't even know a 250 could become a ***,

I wonder how a stock Banshee would do up against that in a duel??

#14 ·
I'm glad Eddie is keeping the "R" alive. But their customer service and power valve technology, is taking a beating lately. I guess, if you sell enough products, you can slack in those areas. Money is King! :Cash:
Well I found out his customer service is not the best due to having a limited staff. I've heard his newer power valves are better than the old ones.

#15 ·
Neil's 310's will give any of the new 450's all they can handle. Anyone that rode my R a couples years ago at the tri-county event can attest to that. Good job Neil for bringing the 250's back from the dead in the racing scene

#16 ·
The 310 i got now that Neil built, gives them 450s fits!:Laugh6: That is on the drag strip though.

#18 ·
as for the cyl in the first post id take a pro x jug over an esr any day that was a good deal

#21 ·
ESR has definitely moved in the right direction with pricing but it was too late for me since I have the old pro x style that cost more than double the new ones. But the fact that he is making NEW parts for our R's is bad a$$ in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.