Everything2Stroke Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Oh wait what's that??? Ahh yes, global warming acting up again. 73 degrees today! :D

. | . | .

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
Oh wait what's that??? Ahh yes, global warming acting up again. 73 degrees today! :D
Dam 20s here and in the single digits with the wind chill this weekend LOL.

Stay warm Climb LOL

·
Registered
281 Posts
I caught on to this scam years ago.....people are finally starting to see the light!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
These environmentalist fucks are 80% of the reason for the downfall of the 2 stroke.
:( :( :(

·
Registered
745 Posts
Shit wish it was cool here. Hot As hell here. Even if there was global warming there is nothing we could do about it. We can't pass any laws. The biggest misconseption in America is that our vote matters. There are always new laws passed and I can't find a single person that voted for it. For example they just raised the millage property taxes 4 years in a row, I asked all my neiborsif they voted for it they said no. So I asked bout 10-20 people if they voted for it they said no but the news said it passed with like 80% of people voted for it so I don't know. It is all just a big lie.

Talkin bout lies I deff belive this oil spill is causing more harm than my banshee. So let's see we are finnaly getting back on our feet from Katrina and now we get to deal with BP's Oilpalooza my belovid state of La is going to become a contamated wastland. Don't be suprisied if it get's so bad they just kick everyone out close the boarders and make New Orleans a federal city cause the port is vital to the country. Oh well better stop rambling bout this oil spill and other consperisy theories before big brother comes to my house arrest me search my house tap my phones freeze my accounts all without a warrent because they feel I am a threat to national security.

Fucked up nation we live in it is Turing into a comunist state more and more every day. You must have your papers!! Where are your papers!!! Oh well I will just keep ridding two strokes eating red meat drinking beer and pouring all my used motor oil down the storm drains.

·
Old School but still Cool
2,844 Posts
We can always raise money though and create a tax exempt agency to "police" it and scam the public. That is how you can live well without having to actually "work" for a living and it's legal, even if it isn't honest.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts