Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Ring Pirate Roachie!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was watching the show on tru tv last night called conspiracy theory...turns out supposedly global warming is a multi billion possibly trillion dollar money making scam! it is also one of the biggest tax scams in human history. it is a way for the government to control us and tell us how to live where to live what to eat what to drive and how many children we can have. turns out big polluting factories buy "carbon credits" the factory with the most money can pollute more than the little guy by buying these credits that make them impervious to the emission scale. this conspiracy came around in the 80's with a u.n. guy named MAURICE STRONG also AL GORE is behind a lot of the money making corporations supporting them with money. global warming has almost become a religion in itself and we all know you dont want to bash others religious views...or shit happens... also the "facts" being stated about global warming dont add up and are being proven wrong by our own earth...in recent news i heard that we are right on track and this is the hottest decade on earth...this has nothing to do with carbon emissions and humans being the problem it is more our own sun than anything else...so what can we do about this scam and how can it be stopped? well i dont know...for you smart guys reading this do some research and get the facts this has to be stopped before it goes any further!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Sick of global warming and 2012 related things it's all bullshit. Early earth was a snowball, climate changes. Screw everything having to be organic also do you how many people would starve world wide if all food was organically grown.

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Nothing has changed since the ice age broke down..
Global warming or should we call it.... mother nature at work?

Very true though, big polluting companies get away with murder and pin it on 250cc stroke motors!! :Shanked:

. | . | .

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Is this supposed to be news?? Its been a load of bs ever since it started and any smart person should be able to see this... instead the world is filled with blind eccentric idiots..

And the people who are making money off this are sitting back luaghing their asses off.

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
ROACHIE, you are right on track! A lot of people don't know about this stuff. They can mover these factories around anywhere they like. Its all about BIG money. And I've got some more news......government control is coming. Anyone remember "Hurricane Katrina"??, wanna talk government control? That was a HUGE test for FEMA. Remember they went in and took over everybodys guns etc! Global warming is a bunch or crap. Its more about Global control!!

·
Ring Pirate Roachie!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not only government control but a 1 world corrency and 1 world government!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yup, i also seen a 1hr special a couple nights ago this one was on fox news. Probably still archived somewhere if you wanna search it it was called: global warming: or just hot air.
Or something like that i dont remember exactly. but yeah, real messed up, do i expect any different from our elected officials or anyone thats on the tv trying to help nope. they all are crooked.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
well in a since u could almost argue to proove gw by facts that the earth every x amount of years shifts about 500 miles saying jus in opinion that it could cause gw example : the earths axes sets at a pitch like this / but every couple thousand years it will straighten up about 500 miles which will change the climate...it does this because it's not shaped perfectly, tectonic plates constantly moving, lots of water. and like the rotation of a quad tire if it's imperfect it will wabble just a bit but, like an egg the faster it goes the less the wabble but, the faster rotation makes the center swell out when the center swells the pitch increases again...also because of the swell in the center (equater) u will never see a tropicle storm around the equater...for some reason al gore showed a map of these tropical storms that supposedly was around the equater 3 or 4 maybe but, there hasn't been any storms this year and i know that there will never be tropical storms neer the equater...if u didn't know this u jus flow with wut the media reports cuz u r uninformed

·
Supporting Member
845 Posts
I only worry about what I have control over. My kid needs tuition, and health care. So I tend not to worry about safe spray paint, and car emissions. On the other hand, I do not care to try and fight it either. My family does not benefit from either side, so why bother? I am too busy making the world around my own family a better place.

I know I should think differently, I am just being honest.

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
I only worry about what I have control over. My kid needs tuition, and health care. So I tend not to worry about safe spray paint, and car emissions. On the other hand, I do not care to try and fight it either. My family does not benefit from either side, so why bother? I am too busy making the world around my own family a better place.

I know I should think differently, I am just being honest.
Well thats true to Dallas. There's nothing we can do about it. And fighting it ain't gonna change it. I'm not gonna turn this into a religious debate, but I'm glad that I believe that there is a way out of this mess.;)

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
of coarse its a big scam started by the lefties ,its proven by expert global forecasters and top meteorologists who arent in on the scheme that the earth is actually getting colder over the last decade -not warmer ...so you are just figuring all that out now ?lol better late than never i guess.it takes alot of money to run a lab and do clinical research and if you are a scientist and expect to getting any government funding you will say about anything that creates a positive funding loop for your cause weather its making up non sense stories that all life as we know it was magically created by a big explosion of rock(life out of non-life) or that the earth is somehow headed for certain destruction becuase of your suv and those evil plastic bags from walmart.do you realize that just a hundred years ago top scientists had a summit and came to the conclusion that a kiss was so powerful that it had the ability to kill all germs aroudn that same time they also thought of a thing called spontaneous generation and somehow proved life could create itself from nothing because maggots came out of a hunk of raw meat not realizing the flys landing on it were tainting the experiment .i have found "they say " is the biggest liar ..i stopped listening to people in white lab coats years ago once my mind developed enough that i could logically think for myself .you must first be willingly ignorant to believe alot of this stuff i see called "science"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Old School but still Cool
2,844 Posts
The earth is actually in a cooling phase right now. Yes, one of the more realistic theories on the push for rampant regulation is world domination.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
i said to ma wife the other day, (we were watching an episode on GW) they keep saying that if we continue producing co2 at the rate that the ice bergs will totally melt in ten years or so and co2 levels continue to soar, if u look back 20 + years emissions control on vehicles were not even close to what they are now, how can we be producing more if regulations are at more than double? trash trucks must be manufactured with an exhaust that recycles emissions now...how can we be producing more?

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
i said to ma wife the other day, (we were watching an episode on GW) they keep saying that if we continue producing co2 at the rate that the ice bergs will totally melt in ten years or so and co2 levels continue to soar, if u look back 20 + years emissions control on vehicles were not even close to what they are now, how can we be producing more if regulations are at more than double? trash trucks must be manufactured with an exhaust that recycles emissions now...how can we be producing more?
Them darn asians!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Nothing has changed since the ice age broke down..
Global warming or should we call it.... mother nature at work?

Very true though, big polluting companies get away with murder and pin it on 250cc stroke motors!! :Shanked:
yur rite!! my work truck (trash truck) produces more polution in a day than my blaster will in a year besides two stroke smells like roses to me lol

·
Registered
2,705 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
i just read a recent study done by white house stating that a whopping 3 out of 4 people in america make up 75% of the population ,knowing this startling statistic its clear we cant just sit on our hands and ingore it any longer ..its a national crisis and if something isnt done soon to correct this ..theres no telling what america will do in the future,unfortunately obama has inherited this problem through no fault of his own and if this population trend continues in as little as ten years ..6 out of every 8 persons will make up 75% of americas population

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts