Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i herd of this sit from one of my friends, click here, its a guy who is a 2 stroke enthusiast! he has gone over so much engine info that it is amazing, and is a wealth of info. not sure if it has been posted here before, but it should be sticky afta ya read it for a couple hours. hope yall enjoy as much as i have!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
good info idk i think there was a link in a thread but nice write up

·
Registered
902 Posts
That site has hella useable detailed info without the "my builder this, your builder that" bullshit!lol!

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
i got my start with 2 strokes many a moon ago with that site. very good info there for sure.

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
glad yall are enjoying it. he writes to all audiences, not just to say i built this and its the best. he informs you of the better applications and how to do the applications for each. he goes into a super lot of detail, but you have to go into a lot of detail for a 2 stroke i noticed. glad im goin from a 4 stroke to a 2 stroke, with this as one of my references.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
there is alot of great info on that site been a member since 2001 ...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Rick is a standup guy. If you want to learn about how a 2 stroke works and get into it yourself.....its the place to start.

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
I was shown the DS200 Blaster page on another forum. But couldn't get to any of the other stuff on the home page...

Thanks for sharing that with us!!!!!!!!

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
The leakdown test on his Blaster build was pretty good info. Overall pretty good information on how it all works.

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
I thought that was a pay site?

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
there is a ton of info on there without payin, it seems. would still like to dig around that site some more, but this is the only site i've ever payed money to.

·
Registered
703 Posts
It is, but there is a bunch of info still available. It didn't start as a pay site, and the stuff that was on the homepage before stayed on the homepage. I was there before it was a paysite and then I didn't want to pay, but I missed it a bit so I went back a few years ago. There is a ton of info over there.

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
Macdizzy is the man. He probably forgot more than I'll ever know about a 2-stroke. I go to his site a lot!!

Rick is a standup guy. If you want to learn about how a 2 stroke works and get into it yourself.....its the place to start.
Jim, its good to see you back on man.............you've been missed!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts