Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Some cell phone pics. crappy quality oh well. I might get some better ones soon. Selling my '04 Gas Gas 300 Wild HP 2 stroke powervalved quad w/ 50 hp and Ohlins shocks, Magura hydraulic clutch, brembo brakes, DWTs, chromoly frame. It makes 50 hp stock with a 300 single cylinder powervalve 2 stroke motor. It has a chromoly frame, dual rate Ohlins shocks, DWT wheels with new Razr tires, Magura Hydraulic clutch, 38 mm racing carb, nerfbars, Brembo brakes, 5 gallon gas tank, etc. It is 49 inches front and rear. It has 4+1 front wheels on it now to narrow it 3 inches which makes it better suited for trail riding. It comes with the stock wheels with tires that make it 52 inches in the front to make better suited for driving on the highway. It comes with a jet kit and it has been tuned to perfection. I run 48 pilot and 175 mj in summer and 50, 178 in winter. This is not a top-end only powerband, this motor came off an enduro dirtbike and has a gnarly powerband that hits from the low and winds up wickedly in the mid all the way to the top. It is very different from the traditional 2 strokes I am use to that are all top end.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$2300 anyone? A 2 stroke person needs this quad in their hands. Just in time for x mas. I'd rather sell to someone on here. Willing to travel a little to meet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oh believe me , i`d be all over that like the fricken hoarder that i am , but you gotta be 3k mi. away ? Foug-it , first thing i`d do is stretch it out ! Whats it like fine den a piston kit for it ?

·
Supporting Member
881 Posts
Most peoople know what they are, I don't think that's the problem. Even the value of Raptors and 450's is in the proverbial sh!tter despite every Tom, Dick and Harry wanting one of those. Many people are hunkering down to weather an inevitable financial storm and for most, that means either saving dollars or converting them to something tradable...not stocking up on extra toys.

What a lot of folks are having good luck with is finding someone that has a toy that THEY want. Chances are, the other guy is finding his toys to be undervalued in the marketplace as well and may be up for trading.

·
Registered
198 Posts
My offer still stands. If you can come up you get the 450. Hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Piston kits are $153 off of ebay. They are weisco and they have them in them stock. I'm down Blaster boy if you don't mind waiting 2 wks. I'm getting my tonsils whacked out tomorrow and Dr. won' let me travel for atleast 2 wks. So time will tell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts