Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1984 honda 250r trike with a top end off 350 oddessy bored max with boysen reeds port polish shaved head and deck barnett clutch fmf pipe and silencer oversized carb with drilled out jets custom . Even with oversized carb and max jet still not enough fuel so drilled out jet till work and couple more things done . Fuking 90mpr on back wheels fuking scariest thing i ever rode we lengthened swing arm . You could crack it in 5th while cruisin and stand it rite up . The fenders were smashed and handle bars twisted grab bar bent forks bent axl bent . Yoi couldnt even ride it without crashing lol lenghten swing still wanted pull up so we added a flip down wheelie bar if u want it fold down put pin in . After we replaced most of the bike after it was ruined from crashing . Got pretty good at ghosting it if gonna crash lol . Was hittin 90 to 95 mpr . Had a kawasaki tecate too it was fast too . My buddie had 350 tri z that bike fast basicaly banshee on 3 wheels . My stock 250r was 84 free air other was the 350 - 380 ish basicaly a 350r honda we built . I owned 35 big reds 185 ,200 s ,200es ,250es,125 ,110 ,90 ,200m ,i had biz selling parts fixing bikes 4 customers and fix and sell bikes was only person in 2007and 08 doing all ont had custy all ends prov then sold all my left ovwr parts and 4 strip bikes to kid in ottawaa want do what i did . I then did same for samurais and trackers made killing on both jeeps and trikes .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts