13,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
somebody please explain i feel retarded haha

·
Registered
854 Posts
What browser are you using? You might need to try a hard refresh incase it has some of the old data on your computer still.

Edit: I also added a neat little "My Location" link on the right hand side of the people that have added themselves to it's posts, under their Album link.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
What browser are you using? You might need to try a hard refresh incase it has some of the old data on your computer still.

Edit: I also added a neat little "My Location" link on the right hand side of the people that have added themselves to it's posts, under their Album link.
i went back and checked it agian, it works fine. just when you run the pointer over the pin, the user name shows up a lighter color until you run it over the actual name in the pop up. it does need an update as to who is who. all the ones that it shows as mods are no longer on here anymore.

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

Firefox at home ie at work n not sure what I hsve on this celly. All is good on this end. Luv that my loc link!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
217 Posts
i dont get that.the only thing we have to do is click on what state we in and our city and they click on place check point and type it in?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Placed a pin then refreshed the site.. It's not working for me
This is in the side box....

Current markers: 0
Current Zoom level: 6
latitude
longitude
Currently viewing

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im a FNG but added myself as quick as possible so that with any luck I can find people to ride with since my friends arent really into the motorcycle thing.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts