great point man! as stated by speedy, you have
to look at the big picture. flotek has an amazing
track record on every forum ive ever seen! as speedy
said, "science isnt getting it right once, it's being able
to repeat the answer". great job denny at flotek, based
off of good feedback from over 5 huge forums, looks
like you hit the mark!

thanks for the great feed back speedy! :D
hahhahahahhaha..thanks now i dont have to type this....was that stroker in ***'s sig there?

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
was ***'s 12 port stroker there damnit???

·
Registered
450 Posts
alright now can we all just get back to the original topic.
lets not make this another bash thread,and i am not sticking up for anyone infact i am not really sure how any of this ever really started and honestly don't care.
i know we all had some good times saturday so lets stay positive

·
Registered
450 Posts
....look at that SL vid...shiit!!!! nun yall were even close..ahahahahhahah..
first off those clips didn't show the whole day, joe wasn't runnin out front in all of the races but I not going to take away the fact that his bike was runnin great! and will be faster next year on alky.

This thread is a joke!!

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Please keep this thread on topic I have moved all posts regarding flotek to the original thread which can now be viewed in the Ugly section like before. Everyone complains that it was gone and this keeps coming up in other threads so please put it all in there and keep this thread clean.

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
wow im not on here for a day and I see most of you guys took a enjoyable fun weekend at the dunes and crushed it into a member bash... that was ME on chris's *** stroker with a stock tranny and its like gambling if its gonna shift or not. IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM JOES BIKE IT IS FAST AND THE PORTING IS RIGHT ON HIS BIKE. there save that in your bookmarks! Id love to see these bkes both run on a override and then it would be a heck of a race. and as for taking our trail ported bikes to the track??? are you a idiot! if I wanted to take a bike to the track it would be a drag port/dune port, that coment really shows your intelligence. I think I for see a trip to atv bash next year I love some good grudge races and would love too spank you guys on your home turf all in fun though Right??

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
if you guys have the cash make some plans to come to quad fest.. its in july so save some pennies...i missed out but was told it is a blast i will be there this time even if i have to ride my bike 4 1/2 hrs to get there

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
I see plenty of bikes as slow as that one at the track...without overrides.
Everything in MI is bracket racing, you're racing yourself, not the guy next to you.
Consistency is the key.... Hell, there are guys on 4X4s that mop up some bracket classes.

It doesn't matter if you run 3 seconds or 10 seconds....

Bottom line is Matt, all I see are drag racing runs in the videos, pictures of everyone at the drag strip...

When the flag drops, the excuses stop...

Matt..if you have time, come out to Ionia this weekend. I'll be there Thursday night through Saturday night, possibly Sunday morning.

You'll see everything from pit bike races, go carts to a possible 2 second dragster run (I think the bad frog dragster will run a high 2 or low 3....)

You'll also meet a lot of good people.

Steve is talking about making it Friday night for the pit bike racing and the party....and you'll get along/fit in with our group just fine....

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
yeah I plan on making it. I ported my first set of cylinders monday night. lol I want to see how they run gonna be a ripper or a dog turd Ill find out this weekend. tryin to get my bro to see what his r will turn

·
Registered
280 Posts
i can say one thing overrides are the way to go, my passion motor shifts like shit with out an override and it makes a big difference will be getting another on before spring thats for sure.

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
Once you start pushing the power, it is the only way to go. My 4 mil cub on gas shifted like absolute dog poo...period.

A lockup and override go like Peanut butter and Jelly....

Let me know when you're ready for the next one.

There is a mod that we're doing to the drums now, machining the end for a bearing to fit there, no binding...will be putting it in my bike over the winter for next season....:)

261 - 272 of 272 Posts