Everything2Stroke Forum banner

241 - 260 of 272 Posts

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
sound slike a hell of a good time....I NEED VIDS!!! then i can be more jealous...hahaha...glad to hear the shee is runnin good joe..

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
wheres the vids?

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
sweet vid..thanks.where the other bikes he was crushing heavily modded?

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
there is more videos coming...
well lets see em joe..looks like it ran super freakin hard....denny must have sharpened his chisel before he ported your cylinders...hahahahah...

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Joe did you get a chance to line up against one of ***'s bikes at all? Wanted to know how one of them would do against you? Nice vids, looks like you was beating those bikes easily, you clearly had way more power then them, awesome vids...nice to see you wipping up on the comptition..did you know those guys you was racing?

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
I heard that *** is one of those guys getting smoked in the first race 38 seconds into the video. I was told he was on his passion built banshee. If thats true I think the proof is in the pudding and Denny does what he says he is going to do. I mean damn can't disprove video of a race. Unless someone is less experienced of a rider which I know Chris is not

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Get them in a body bag crushed all those guys, yeahhh! You took them by a mile.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
I heard that *** is one of those guys getting smoked in the first race 38 seconds into the video. I was told he was on his passion built banshee. If thats true I think the proof is in the pudding and Denny does what he says he is going to do. I mean damn can't disprove video of a race. Unless someone is less experienced of a rider which I know Chris is not
My bad it wasn't chris riding it but it was his bike

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
Nice work Joe...
So do you have any more concerns about those cylinders now?
Isn't Joe a 200lb plus rider as well? Wow...imagine what would happen with a jockey on your bike....

Proof is in the pudding....

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
I heard joes bike was running hard...good to hear...

But like I said, just cause one bike runs hard doesnt mean they all do...And heres one of Chris's "cronys" that watched 2 bikes fail, so take ur clown comments and stuff em...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Joe...when you're ready for alky...let us know.
You know who to come and see...:)

Get to Ionia this weekend if you can, we'll all be there....
ya denny has talked me into alky for next year..:D and dave 200lbs? come on try 240lbs bro.. thanks for trying to make me feel better about my self...lmao..

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
Damn..you in the fat boy club...going fast costs more when you're in this club...LOL.

I think you should hit Ionia.

Two reasons... One, you can meet the crew...it's honestly like a second family. We all look out and help each other, have a beer or 12 with each other, and encourage each other.
Occasionally....there is some "beer campfire racing"....lol.

Two...to see what you're going to get yourself into...and what it takes.

We'll all be there all weekend...make it if you can...

·
Banned
230 Posts
all i'm going to say is this, you cant judge someones work off ONE bike/incident... so what if someones bike got beat in ONE race? science isnt getting it right once, it's being able to repeat the answer

·
DunerCentral.com
8,558 Posts
all i'm going to say is this, you cant judge someones work off ONE bike/incident... so what if someones bike got beat in ONE race? science isnt getting it right once, it's being able to repeat the answer
great point man! as stated by speedy, you have
to look at the big picture. flotek has an amazing
track record on every forum ive ever seen! as speedy
said, "science isnt getting it right once, it's being able
to repeat the answer". great job denny at flotek, based
off of good feedback from over 5 huge forums, looks
like you hit the mark!

thanks for the great feed back speedy! :D

241 - 260 of 272 Posts