Everything2Stroke Forum banner

221 - 240 of 272 Posts

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
been riding all day blew the head gasket on my trail shee but Im riding it out I didnt come up here to work on it so its gettin rode the way it is. still spankin every 450 I came across.... hit us up when you get here we( 370banshee, 369 dunebunny and rockstar) are gonna hit the west michigan sand drags tonight for test and tune. see ya in the dunes guys. oh and yeah its cold it around 51 out right now

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
been riding all day blew the head gasket on my trail shee but Im riding it out I didnt come up here to work on it so its gettin rode the way it is. still spankin every 450 I came across.... hit us up when you get here we( 370banshee, 369 dunebunny and rockstar) are gonna hit the west michigan sand drags tonight for test and tune. see ya in the dunes guys. oh and yeah its cold it around 51 out right now
hey matt do you need a gasket? i hav e few new ones i can bring.

·
Registered
450 Posts
good seeing some of you guys again!

I didn't get a chance to mingle a whole lot because of being on my knees praying to the Honda gods for 500 to make more than one good pass before having wrench on it:laugh4:

Finally solved my all season Lectron needle issue but was still plagued with aeration in the carb bowl and cranking the exhaust pipe.

To bad this is last trip this year but then I need to get caught up on somethings around here before its sled season.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next spring!

p.s. I let Chris take the wife's snomoquad for a spin and the look on his face was priceless!

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
yeah chris had to call me at 730 am to tell me that he got to ride the articat raptor. he said it was CRAZY fast and felt sweet

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
and all I got to say about joes bike is WOW!

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
get some silencer that hold up will ya?

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
good aint the word for it.. I dont think Ive ever seen a stock stroke shee run that hard

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
Ill tell you what your cylinders are done right! they sure prooved that to me this weekend

·
Registered
450 Posts
joe's bike was runnin good for sure!

matt to bad your puss brother didn't make so we could have thrown some sand on him!

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
joe's bike was runnin good for sure!

matt to bad your puss brother didn't make so we could have thrown some sand on him!
ha ha ya I know he talks all this crap and then backs out:angry3: hes gonna go to ionia this weekend maybe you can get him dirty there if you come out

·
Registered
35 Posts
the video will be up soon have to finish editing it

·
Registered
450 Posts
thanks bro your bike is a monster. nice setup you have... if i had a honda your bike would be the one i want...:D
Your to nice of a guy to wish that thing on you!!:laugh3:

I would love to see your bike on alcohol, you would be 2-3 bikes faster for sure!

221 - 240 of 272 Posts