Everything2Stroke Forum banner

E2S Products Again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try this again what products would you most like to see E2S make. You can choose multiple chooses.

·
Registered
735 Posts
poll

I just have to know. Will there actually be something done with this? I really like this site and would like to have a shirt, hat, and some small e2s stickers. I hope something comes of this bucause I just can't wait any more. :D

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There will be T-Shirts and Logo stickers coming soon. We are just waiting for a modded logo to get done. *** has seen the logo so he can attest to the fact that we are working on getting the stuff done.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Cool I can't wait. Hell I may even get a e2s tattoo. :)

I got a new ride that needs my custom touch. So I will be buying some stickers soon.

·
2stroke and DSM junkie
701 Posts
I would really like to see some beenies....could I ask that you think about a Yamaha Blue ones that are a Banshee Edition and one that is a Blaster Edition and all the other popular 2-stroke quads out there...I would buy like 3 or so of just the Blaster Beenies if you were to make some. Of coarse with the E2S Logo on it cause that would be pimp tight man...just an idea, I didnt figure it would hurt to say it.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not at all. We are working with Bandit to get some beanie's made up. Hopefully have them soon. We should have the beenie's in black and a white baseball cap.

We might do more colors later but that is still yet to be desided

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well we don't have visors at this time. We should have baseball caps coming soon and beanies. A beanie is a nit cap that goes over your head. Some people would call them snowcaps. I don't know how else to describe it but to say I will have photo's soon

·
loves mexican stickyballs
815 Posts
Banshee said:
A beanie is a nit cap that goes over your head. Some people would call them snowcaps. I don't know how else to describe it but to say I will have photo's soon

hmmmm Canada must be more into the 21'st centry then the USA cuz we call them tukes!

and whip flags would look kool with a e2s logo on it

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
we need just a good ol sticker that says e2s with the pistons. that is just bad ass.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
wow this was ressurected from the dead!!! i want a t shirt!!! and stickers bitches

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
:jester:
that would haev been me. ahah.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts