525 Posts
Few more Resto pics,

Christmas special Atc70 clone almost done,

Customers ATC350X I got running and put new maier fenders on

Buddy's new vintage 125 racer, 1977 rm125

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Couple of pics of a project I've been tinkering with this winter. Had 2 25cc weedeater engines laying around and decided to build an rc boat to put them in. The inner frame is built from 1/4 plywood and the outer skin is 1/8 ply. Don't expect it to be very fast but it will make alot of noise and throw a big roostertail of water!

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
You built that from the ground up? Vera impressive! When the time comes Davesmotors has 25cc motors that make real power for not that much outlay of cash.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You built that from the ground up? Vera impressive! When the time comes Davesmotors has 25cc motors that make real power for not that much outlay of cash.
Yea I built it from the ground up. I'm just gonna mess around with these weedy motors this summer and maybe repower it with a modded zenoah next winter. I just wanted to see if I could convert these old motors to water cooling and get them to run right. Hope to get this thing in the water soon so maybe I can get some video of it's success or failure! :Cheers:

521 - 540 of 567 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.