Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the arcade is now running. Premium members should be able to access for free as a part of membership. (Let me know if this is not the case)

Regular members you have the ability to play if you pay. Some have been wondering what these Credits are (Now called E2S Coin). These are credits you get for creating threads and posting on the site. As these add up you will be able to buy a week pass to the arcade for 100 E2S Coin's. You can also play a game for 2 E2S Coins.

This should be how it works please let me know if this is not the case.

http://forums.everything2stroke.com/arcade.php

Enjoy.

Banshee

PS there will be a link at the top just waiting for the grapics.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
Climb- I WILL beat your EFFING score on breakout! I'LL SEE TO IT!

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
lmao, arcade makes me lose track of time too much I don't have time to play right now :(

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
I have no clue, maybe Western Union. Once you send the coins, I will send you the product. LOL
Ha haa!! Hey, you need to be a supporting member to get coin and arcade access.
lmao, arcade makes me lose track of time too much I don't have time to play right now :(
Awww hell, look who showed up to take all the high scores!! :freak3:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Banned
644 Posts
yeah man its cheap lol plus you get to be kool and yellow :D

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
Yeah.. unfortunately monopoly papers wont work... can't support us with that lol.. But it's only 10 bux for the year.
Less than a buck a year, help us help you.. I think it's fair!
me think you meant month, not year. and about the being yellow, could i be a different color, like green (LOL)? i am already enough yellow with my zilla.

·
Banned
644 Posts
if you can lol let me know but that is for the mods im sure

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
I know it is for the mods, I was trying to be sneaking but that damn climb is just to smart to fool. I will become a supporting member after next paycheck. Then I will whoop all you asses in the arcade room.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i am not able to access the games anymore.. just so you know...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts