Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are pictures of the dunable tranny i bought through Dave, and also the pictures of the engine going back together. Of the tranny pics the dunable stuff will be on the left side and my stock tranny will be on the right, which is for sale if anybody is interested, and the rest of the pics are of the rebuild i thought i'd share with you guys.

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
:punch: wow you have been busy!!! the pics are great did flotek do that flywheel? who makes that leak down kit?

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flotek could of did it and for alot cheaper to, but i got ripped off and had Duncan Racing do it. I can get the motion pro leak down testers if anybody is interested in purchasing one.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually had to remove my modified shift start for the dunable, the star is one of the key things in the overide tranny and you cant use any star but the one that comes with it, it is very modified. i actually have a complete tranny for sale, with a shift pro kit and a modified shift star if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fulltiltrider said:
rj I love the pic of the hondabond. hahahahahaha lol
Hey it's little stuff like a pic of that honda bond that may help out a rookie for the first time he splits his cases...:)

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
how much for a leak down tester for a blaster was thinking of making one but just dont know yet

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Isnt that the way it always is, cant find shit when you need it so you give up, then all of a sudden shit pops up....lol

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awames76 said:
how much for a leak down tester for a blaster was thinking of making one but just dont know yet
Well the motion pro is a universal, it basically works for all 2 strokes, you can build one alot cheaper, the thing with me is i build all of my freinds bikes for them so i needed the motion pro because it comes with all the adapters, but if your interested I will get you a price tomorrow, i know it's over $200.00 though thats for sure.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts