Everything2Stroke Forum banner

How did you find the Drag production ?

• Too fast, I blinked and lost half the scenes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Too much music, not enough sound (engine)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Couldn`t even watch it (technical problem)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hated it...it`s an insult to the sport

• It`s ok but I've seen much better on youtube

• Just perfect !!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-= MADMAX PRODUCTION =-

Sept. 18th Drag race @ Sept-Iles Speedway

After long hours, lots of technical problems (crashed mainboard, blowned 3d card,etc...) I finally finished the production, and succeed to publish it in HD. There`s a on/off switch for slower computers beside the fullscreen button.

I made the switch from producing 640x480 movie to 1920x1080 full hd. What a world high definition is... anyway I think the result is not so bad for a 1st shot. I had to cut it down from 1080i to 720p due to some lagging on most computers. I'm still (and will be for a while) testing output to get the most out of it.

Too bad y'all don`t understand the guy (an old friend) speaking in french in the microphone, he`s hilarious :Laugh8:!!!

So, Crank up the volume and...Enjoy !

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
says i dont have permission to veiw

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
says i dont have permission to veiw
weird, I've 78 plays since yesterday in the movie`s history...

please pm with message... thanks.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Badass vid! :thumbsup: Could have had a little more engine sound but other wise I think its a very well thought through and put together vid.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments, it`s really appreciated...even the "not so good one" ! helps me building something even stronger the next time ;)

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
cool..how long is that track?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I like the guy on the bike that almost falls off :Laugh6:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
sweet!!! its a great movie

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
400ft. is unique... are the races timed?

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Great editing skilz, what software are you using?

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
i liked the vid, you guys got some strong runners. even seen a few fast four pokes. guess im gonna have to learn french though to be able to understand what the anouncer is sayin,lol!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
400ft. is unique... are the races timed?
Rule#1 - First at the end wins. :laugh2:

Now we know everything went well and participation was extremly good, we will be able to get a little more technical... next race will be done with photoelectric system and time will be recorded.

400ft (also 300) is standard lenght here.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great job aint it?
I went to a few races this year, took some video. Wanted to put something together but quit and hour into the project. I couldn't get anything to mix right. Music, vids, pix.. I couldn't do it. :thumbsdown:

MaxR is really good at this! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thanks: Since I'm doing this for nuttin (for the moment), good comments are always welcome!

there's about 50hrs of work in this 5min movie, so it needs almost more patience than skills :laugh2:

If you have good footage (2 to 3 hours) or gather enough clips, we could manage something...

E2S logo at the opening in the same kind of movie with your clips instead, could do some really good promotional video for everything2stroke.com. You select the track you want, this gives the moementum of the movie. Dump it on youtube and get a superboost number of visits on the forum within a week. To this we add your main sponsers in the opening after the e2s logo and everyone WINS.
On my side, I would love to work with " big league " materials, plus it would be a good push for the locals here to show'them what "power is all about" :evil3:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
for the software it`s mixed. I'm using about 5 or 6 programs depending of my needs and what I'm working on (sound, images etc..)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts