Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my action racing arms back today. i pulled them out of the box and my dad says "those don't look right still" Big K says "those look really f*cked up chris" so i take them back to the shop and guess what the a arms that were gonna fit perfect so they said was really f*cked up. they were actually no better than the last set of arms. they aren't the same arms becasue now they are out of whack top to bottom then side to side like before. i called action racing and haven't gotten a call back yet. i will post again when i get a call back. oh yeah the last time they were screwed up i payed to ship the pieces of shit back to him. can you believe that shit then he never even reimbursed me the $10.50 it costs to ship a arms from indiana to arizona. so i'm gonna tell him that i want a set of arms by WED. and i also want reimbursed for shipping the arms twice a total of $21.00 and on top of that i want some of the money back for the trouble that i've had. i figure my trouble should be worth about $100. am i in the wrong for wanting some money back?? are my demands to high. well i guess youi'd need to hear the rest of the story about these "lifetime warranteed one of the best arms on the market arms" that i bought. ok first off they are fully adjustable +2 arms. gray powdercoat. so i buy these arms on dec.29 of 2003. the auction descrip. sadi allow two weeks for shipping. well on week 3 i emailed. "oh yeah they are at the powder coater. you'll have them in a couple days i'm gonna pick them up tommorow" was the responce that i got. well about 2 weeks later the arms show up. it's now early Feb. i get the arms and take them out to the shop to "mock up" everything to make sure it looks right and everything. well i come to find out that some of the hardware was missing. and that the instructions were missing. (i don't need the instructions they really aren't brain science so i didn't caremuch about that). well i email him and he says to mock them up on the bike to see if they fit. ok well the sleeves didn't fit the delron bushings. i also emailed about that. so i mock them up with srewdrivers and drill bits a pins. when i did this the upper a arms rubbed my elka shocks. now i'm not gonna ruin a set of $700 front shocks with these arms so i email him agian. he says the adjust the front adjuster to fix that problem (i would have known that if i had some set up instructions i guess). everythign seems ok after that so i take all the "pins" back out. i take the everything off the frame and take the frame to the powdercoater. this is now late march by the way after we get all the hardware and everything. ok so i get the frame back from the powder coater and decide to put my banshee together. (by the way i bought this quad in october and have yet to ride it because christian pual motorsports f*cked me on the +2 arms that were out on warranty for the quad but thats a different 4 page story in itself) so ok i got the frame back i really want to get this thing done big time. i go running out to the shop skipping like a school girl because i'm so f*cking excited about this quad being badd ass. i get there and the stubs that mount in the frame on these arms are way way off from striat. this is now early april. i email action racing again and tell him the problem. he says ship them back and i'll get you some right away. oh yeah this time he actually called my cell to get ahold of me. he says "i had an asshole making these arms and he started doing this kinda shit so i canned him becasue i care about quailty and making my customers happy. well i ship back the arms (i paid the damn bill on that) now it's may 8th. i got he arms back today. the rest of this story you've already read up top. it took 3 weeks to get my damn arms back and now i'm in the same plae that i started. moral of the story is DON'T BUY A F*CKING THING FROM ACTION RACING!!!!!!!!!!! i will never speak a good word about this one horse jag off who makes these arms. next time i buy arms i'm buying jansens, lonestars, lobos. anything but action racing or the other shit arms american stars, or christian pauls. both of those arms are a totally differnet story too. if you wanna know about how great amer. star arms are ask Big K about his broken collar bone i bet he'll be glad to tell you about his american star arms and about the present they gave him ie:broken collar bone

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Just so you know Scott from Soreracing makes Arms. This is where the User Review Section will come in handy. I hope to maybe have it up and running soon. Sorry to hear about your Issues with the A-Arms. When I ordered mine I had issues getting mine. It was more issues getting them chromed. They said the chromer had issues. But I got them and have yet to have an issue YET.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Hey ***,

I opened the user review section so you can vent about the arms. Hopefully this will help others when looking to buy A-Arms. There probably don't have your a-arms in the system so you might have to enter them yourself.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it's 11 am central time sunday. no reply from action racing yet. i know they are in on sundays. i've tried calling about 6 times because they are bad about calling back. i can't really post about them in the user review section until i actually use them. for all i know they might be a great product thats if and when i ever get a set that fits right. i went on ebay and looked at this guys feedback. it;s almost all positives. one other person had the problem i have. i emailed him and he said that he had the exact same problem as me. but i email a couple of banshee guys and they all say that their arms were perfect and work awesome. it's just my luck to get to sets that a f*cked up. i can't even ride the quad but it would just be nice if i could move it around. it's sitting right in front of the drill press right now and i have to sneak around it to get to the work benches on th other side of the shop.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i thought bout asking for my money back then "forgetting" to send him the arms back. i could have the stub fixed by my fabricator friend then take that money and have my elkas revalved and have the piggyback rezzies put on them???? i'm not sure if that woudl be feasible or moral though. then again when did i care what was moral

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i got a call yesterday finally. action racing is giving me my money back. thats better than screwing around trying to get them fixed. anyway i was gonna buy a set of arms from ugly racing. DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!! same owner i noticed that the ebay user name is the same. so stay away from action racing or ugly racing. f*ck it i'm gonna buy some jansens or something. does anybody know of a nice set of fully adjustable arms for around $400??

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
armadilo makes some a-arms for about $450

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
That sucks. If you find a number let me know I'll call them and put some E2S Pressure on them. I am going to start working on a page where we will list companies that have screwed over E2S so that others won't be taken. There are so many shops opening up all over the place it is hard to find good work.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I think that is a good idea Banshee. It will be great to see all the companys that have screwed over the members of the site and I think you should also put in what they were buying or having done when they got screwed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dude get the armadillo arms. they have a great warranty. brian the owner told me if its bent send it in and he will replace it. i had lonestar "awesome" $720 arms. well i bent an upper arm. they was going to charge me $230 bucks for one upper complete. armadillo sold me both uppers for $150 shipped. i got them in and they look sweet. simple but sweet. i really appreciate everything brian did for me and hope this helps you on your journey for your arms.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well there is a detective looking into everything.there are lots of people that he screwed over. i tihkn he maybe filing bancruptcy. thats what the mass email he sent. if i still have it i'll post it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts