Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
what else is new??? Its all about the money

up north they are saying trail permit will double in cost, and they will groom 1/2 as much

Eventually they will ruin the sport

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
yeah they started really inforcin that at the endin of the season last year... oh well just make sure you got your sparkys...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
yeah money this money that.. soon michigan will be empty.. why dont they understand that with no jobs there will be no one spending money or anyone to write tickets to.... no offence but they need to get rid of that canadian.

on my last trip to s.l. the last weekend of the season they stick checked my sparkys.. kinda odd but whatever.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
socket17 said:
yeah money this money that.. soon michigan will be empty.. why dont they understand that with no jobs there will be no one spending money or anyone to write tickets to.... no offence but they need to get rid of that canadian.

on my last trip to s.l. the last weekend of the season they stick checked my sparkys.. kinda odd but whatever.
ya she needs to go

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
yeah that blond is a bitch!!

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
well this michigan sand is highly flamable

·
Registered
163 Posts
well in ct we dont have no where to ride, but they dont say any thing about sparkys or dbs

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
granholm blows we need to get rid of her she wants to close all the state parks and raise our taxes

·
Registered
193 Posts
joee20002 said:
well we dont want the sand to turn to glass. lol lol
think about that!! there only looking out for your guys's safety!!! could you imagine wrecking into a glass patch!! OWWEEE!!! be glad we have nice goverment nerdos looking out for our safety!

·
Registered
247 Posts
in MI you have to have sparkys to ride on the ICE....FROZEN WATER!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
the ice will malt and ou'll fall through haha

really though... the sparkies aren't big deal... and crackign down on Db... that won't happen.. i've been hearing that shit for years.. and have yet to ever see tah Db meter.. and... since they don;t test quads in the beds of trucks... i have no worries...

·
Registered
247 Posts
i know 3 people that were caught and got tickets for both (no sarky and sound)

its just another fundraiser. Just like u guys said soon there will be no money left in MI

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
I'm a nice guy around the rangers, keep her slow & quite.. Never been cited.
A friend is a ticket magnet, always get's caught for the stupid stuff he does!

How about these sandrails at the dunes.. They're friggin loud as hell & many of them run straight headers no mufflers!!

. | . | .

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
climb any hill said:
How about these sandrails at the dunes.. They're friggin loud as hell & many of them run straight headers no mufflers!!

well those are the guys with the money to pay the tickets. what do they care...

o well soon michigan will be out of money and they wont be able to afford the dnr so there for all state owned land is fair game even the 6000+ acres only 1/4 mile from my house.. hmmmm hills, water, sand, mud ooo what a life it is.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts