Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you guys tried the DG pipes, i know every1 tells me to go with the toomie t5's, but i can get the whole set of DG's cromed for about 360 or so through work! i have put them on my snowmobiles before and they seemed to work pretty well, nice exhaust note to!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
DG product are shit. sorry but i'm telling the truth. save your money buy something nice. with pipes you get what you pay for. i think everyone will agreee with me

·
Registered
801 Posts
Don't know much about DG except when I hear or see the the word DG I think of 4-strokes.

·
Banned
733 Posts
dg is like a slow moving vehicle sign, anyone with half a brain sees it on your ride your automatically classified as SLOW also every 4 stroke i've seen has dg somewhere on it , if not everywhere!!! spend the extra cash and getting something nice. like *** said above you get what you pay for out of pipes

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
I'm really warming up to the new Alien exhaust. That system looks bad ass. Not to mention it is just completely different.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Banshee said:
I'm really warming up to the new Alien exhaust. That system looks bad ass. Not to mention it is just completely different.

ive just orderd the alien exaust and im hoping its as good as it sounds

·
Registered
28 Posts
370banshee said:
DG product are shit. sorry but i'm telling the truth. save your money buy something nice. with pipes you get what you pay for. i think everyone will agreee with me
ahmen bro.

I wouldn't buy dg if my life depended on it! j/k

dg sucks de poo poo :blocked:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i was looking at a set of dg nerf bars
what do you think

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the input guys. yeah i was thinking about the DMC like you also there Banshee. i have seen the pics but havent heard them, from what i hear the have a pretty nice exhaust note.

·
Banned
0 Posts
is that the exhaust where it has only 1 silencer under the grab bar if so thats the coolest damn exhaust. not sure if it compares to T5's on a modded shee though

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
I've heard plenty of good things about them, but have yet to see/feel them in action. I don't know how they will compare to the Toomey's and FMF's though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats the one i was talking about, the one with the singel "can" in the rear, i hear that they sound like an INDY car, if so I LIKE IT!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
ill let you know when i put it on becuse at the min im waiting for it to arrive he haveing troble geting the jets

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts