Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello the has any1 got 1 off these exaust on there blaster ive got 1 on the way and was wondering if they was ne good

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i bought a power pack off ebay and it includes
k&n filter
dcm alien exaust
dyno jets
pre charger (any idears what this is )
and k&n filetr cleaner
the hole systen was $379.99 and the exaust to buy over here in england is $444

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sounds like you got a good deal then. Please post when you get it up and running and let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had an email off a chap who has just put the alien exaust on his ltz 400 and he said it makes it sound alot better and go alot quicker

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the kit and put it on this afternoon( i put the exaust and k&n) and went for a spin and you can tell the diffrence now it likes the back weel alot more (welling so much) and i aint put the dyno jets in yet it sounds gr8

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dads a machanic so he will jet it 2 night when he comes home from work

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive started 2 put the jet in i put the main jet in and then i got to dark to carry on (dont forget im on the other side of the pond) so i will put the other bit in the morning

i could have done it this morning but i have just built a new trailer 2 put the 2 quads on ( yamaha blaster and cobra 180rs) and that took most of the day up

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i put dyno jet stage 1 in and it seems alright i wanted 2 put in stage 2 but you have to take the airbox lid off and my dad dident want to run with the lid off

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
finaly got to the track this weekend to test out the new exatust (already tested it but only at a local feild) and people like the exaust and the sound it makes it went well checked the plug and it was fine and all in all a good day

just spent this morning cleaning it and cheking the bike over plugs air filter oils
was going to grease up but no crease gun.
is there anythig eles i should check

1 - 13 of 13 Posts