Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more of a clean up then a build...not a lot of newness, TORS removal kit is the only thing on the parts list.

We borrowed this from my nephew a bunch last year for my 12yr old daughter as she outgrew her E-Ton...and my 9yr old daughter grew into the E-Ton. My nephew is stepping up to a 450 so we ended up buying this off him.

At first it was 'my' project, but then I decided it's her bike, she should get creative license....what I'm trying to say, is I am not responsible for what you see here...ha ha ha. Oh, yes, she does wrench, clean parts and help out quite a bit.

Where we started:

The tear down...with my other 2 helpers:

Where we are now:

Now she has ideas of incorparating purple :Dope:

At least you'll be able to see her out on the sand! ha ha

I'll post some more as it moves along.

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
thats going to look nice for her. i think its great that you can spend time with the kids doing something like this. i hope i will be able to one day.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
deffinatly nice and bright. what color are goin with on the plastic? maybe she can get herself on the front page here agian when it's finished. built by Daddy, but designed by her. awesome!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deffinatly nice and bright. what color are goin with on the plastic? maybe she can get herself on the front page here agian when it's finished. built by Daddy, but designed by her. awesome!!
That was her younger sister that made the front page....though I'm sure she would be thrilled to not have her little sister brag about it anymore.

She want's dark purple for the plastic....I have the shock springs done, I need to got put them on to see how its going to look with the green. I'm a little reluctant to paint the plastic, but that's probably the route we'll take.

·
Honey Badger
6,471 Posts
That was her younger sister that made the front page....though I'm sure she would be thrilled to not have her little sister brag about it anymore.

She want's dark purple for the plastic....I have the shock springs done, I need to got put them on to see how its going to look with the green. I'm a little reluctant to paint the plastic, but that's probably the route we'll take.
Looking good so far :thumbsup:
There were a few years around the mid 90's yamaha used purple plastics on them from the factory. I bought a 95 for my wife that had the purple plastics. Let me see if I can dig up some pics.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
That was her younger sister that made the front page....though I'm sure she would be thrilled to not have her little sister brag about it anymore.quote]
well, maybe a pic of both of them together with their quads would be a cool pic for the front page.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really cool. How's she doing with this build?
Are those individual headlights better than the single light on the bars?
It's coming along nicely. I'll grab some more pics of it tomorrow and throw on.

The bike had no lights when my nephew got it so I don't know how bright a Blaster light is. The stator isn't powerful enough to run both Banshee lights so only the left one is hooked up. It's fine for puttin around at night but it could certainly be improved.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We really just have the plastic, wheels and front bumper to finish. The project took a bit of a back seat, we are trying to buy another house so I've been a bit busy getting our current one ready to sell. My daughter's been my primary house painter :thumbsup:

Here's how she looks today

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts