Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Custom LT Banshee Chassis/Frame Fabricator Help!

23K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  kidowride 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a good reasonable custom ATV chassis/Frame Builder. I'm having a Ported 535cc Power Valved Cheetah built for a Banshee that I use as recreational trail rider and racer and I'd love to set this awesome power plant in a super strong, lightweight, Gusseted, and Powder Coated Long Travel Frame.

I've designed a Chromoly Steel LT Banshee Frame on a Auto Cad program that has the 2009+ YFZ-450R/X Frame Geometry that uses the stock or aftermarket YFZR or YFZX Front Suspension Components (A-Arms, Shocks, Tie Rods, Steering Stem, Steering Stem Flag, Spindles, Brakes, ect), Foot Pegs, Aluminum Sub Frame, Bumper, and Grab Bar. That houses the Banshee Motor and uses the stock or aftermarket Banshee Plastic, Seat, Heel Guards, Gas Tank, Radiator, Air Box, Rear Swingarm, Rear Shock, and Linkage. One of the best parts about my custom frame is the weight savings. Even with a +4 Arched Latter Swingarm and Aluminum Belly Skid Plate the wet weight of the quad will be reduced by 18lbs according to the CAD Program. :thumbsup:

I want to have a chassis builder build me this frame and a custom Heavy Duty +4 to +6 Arched Latter Swingarm and powder the frame a metallic candy red and the Swingarm Yamaha Silver. I want to run the long travel Elka Shock Linkage with a pull pin adjustable rear link adjustment. I'll probably run OE take off YFZX A-Arms and Shocks for a while but I'd like to eventually upgrade to stock length aftermarket A-Arms w/ Fox Float Evol-X Front Shocks and a Fox Podium Rear.

please let me know if you know of a chassis builder that can build me this frame. With the new CP 535cc PV Cheetah in this Chassis I will have one mean recreational trail Banshee to ride on and drag race in the river bottoms! Any input on a frame and chassis fabricator would be greatly appreciated.
Electrical supply Auto part Plastic

See less See more
#38 ·
I'm looking for a good reasonable custom ATV chassis/Frame Builder. I'm having a Ported 535cc Power Valved Cheetah built for a Banshee that I use as recreational trail rider and racer and I'd love to set this awesome power plant in a super strong, lightweight, Gusseted, and Powder Coated Long Travel Frame.

I've designed a Chromoly Steel LT Banshee Frame on a Auto Cad program that has the 2009+ YFZ-450R/X Frame Geometry that uses the stock or aftermarket YFZR or YFZX Front Suspension Components (A-Arms, Shocks, Tie Rods, Steering Stem, Steering Stem Flag, Spindles, Brakes, ect), Foot Pegs, Aluminum Sub Frame, Bumper, and Grab Bar. That houses the Banshee Motor and uses the stock or aftermarket Banshee Plastic, Seat, Heel Guards, Gas Tank, Radiator, Air Box, Rear Swingarm, Rear Shock, and Linkage. One of the best parts about my custom frame is the weight savings. Even with a +4 Arched Latter Swingarm and Aluminum Belly Skid Plate the wet weight of the quad will be reduced by 18lbs according to the CAD Program. 👍

I want to have a chassis builder build me this frame and a custom Heavy Duty +4 to +6 Arched Latter Swingarm and powder the frame a metallic candy red and the Swingarm Yamaha Silver. I want to run the long travel Elka Shock Linkage with a pull pin adjustable rear link adjustment. I'll probably run OE take off YFZX A-Arms and Shocks for a while but I'd like to eventually upgrade to stock length aftermarket A-Arms w/ Fox Float Evol-X Front Shocks and a Fox Podium Rear.

please let me know if you know of a chassis builder that can build me this frame. With the new CP 535cc PV Cheetah in this Chassis I will have one mean recreational trail Banshee to ride on and drag race in the river bottoms! Any input on a frame and chassis fabricator would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 30484
Hi. are you interasted to sell the drowings? please contact me threw kidowride@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.