• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you’re gonna die

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Thrill Seekers Hope everyone is well. please assist I have a Yfz 450 frame with all the upgraded extras you can mention except the engine, gearbox and wheels. I have a fully running blaster 200cc stock engine. I’m looking to fit the blaster engine into the YFZ frame but I want to fully built to to reach 160 KM (100miles per hour). What mods can I do for it reach this speed? so far I was thinking of 40mm carbs with a K&N filter, trying to find out if I can bore it to 300cc, add a 6 or 8mm stroker with spacers, run a full custom FMF exhaust with headers, v4 reeds. I don’t know if I can add a liquid cooler to the engine and upgrade my clutch and custom fine tune it At the end.
I’m a beginner and this will be my first build I just want to give an idea on what I wanna do but want to find out if there’s any extras i can add to make my idea possible.

PS I want to daily my bike and use it for racing so please note all products should be able to take a punch day in and out. There is a limit budget so please note on the products.

· Super Moderator
109 Posts
Don't forget to consider that squish band design which has a big influence on peak power. Porting for peak power is also important. Check out these two pages: dragonfly75.com/moto/sqVelocity.html dragonfly75.com/moto/blowdown.html
You may also have to make your own custom exhaust since most pipes don't target absolute best peak power, they normally favor a broad and usable powerband which fits the highest % of buyers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts