Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy that i work with has a commando 100 quad for his son. Has anyone ever heard of this? Well it broke the lower adjustable perch for the rear shock. Does anyone know where i can get one for this beast. Oh yeah.... it is a 2 stroke.

·
point thief
2,006 Posts
id say do a search on yahoo or something, or go right to the place the guy bought it from.

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
i thought this thread was about not wearing underwear........

sorry to hijack your thread...... but it's prolly one of those quads you buy at a camping/surplus store or chinese dealership..........

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
369DuneBunny said:
i thought this thread was about not wearing underwear........

sorry to hijack your thread...... but it's prolly one of those quads you buy at a camping/surplus store or chinese dealership..........
hahahaha that was random.....

ive never heard of one of those, fran is probably right about where it came from

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Very likely that parts are unavailable for it. Chinese quads are ok for as long as they don't anything. Your best bet is to repair the piece of fab a new one.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kane said:
Very likely that parts are unavailable for it. Chinese quads are ok for as long as they don't anything. Your best bet is to repair the piece of fab a new one.

i tried to fix it, but the perch broke into 3 peices and it's made of cast. I was thinking of finding one close to it from something like it but, i got lazy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Got a pic of the part?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kane said:
Got a pic of the part?

i'll have to see if he still has it, and i'll take a pic. I'll find out tomorrow

·
Registered
1 Posts
The guy that i work with has a commando 100 quad for his son. Has anyone ever heard of this? Well it broke the lower adjustable perch for the rear shock. Does anyone know where i can get one for this beast. Oh yeah.... it is a 2 stroke.
I have one that I am looking to sell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts