Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· DEY TUK ER JUBBS
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im back working on my old blaster again, thought it was just gonna need a new clutch kit cause it was slipping so bad, but turns out theres more to it. when I pulled the clutch cover I found the main crank seal retainer plate and screw laying in the bottom of the motor all bent up, and the worst part yet is that I cant get the clutch pushrod to come out. I could barely turn it with a phillips screwdriver but thats it. im pretty sure its "welded" the little ball to both the pushrods and its not comming out. the boy that owns it now that im working on it for doesnt know how to do maintance. doesnt know how to check or change the tranny oil and Im pretty sure thats why the clutch the fried cause it only had about half the oil that it should have had.

so is there anyway to get the clutch pushrod out or is it a lost cause? Im still deciding wether or not I want to split the motor and clean it up, but I may have to if I cant get the pushrod out of the transmission shaft.

· DEY TUK ER JUBBS
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I got it out, and it seems to be the least of the problem right now. I went ahead and split the motor and found the piston skirt is busted off and the crank is in pretty rough shape. ive been looking up parts and adding prices and its gonna cost about $400 +/- to get it back in good running order.

· 1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
Damn what that kid do to your blaster. You should teach him how to care for that thing. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts