Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a problem with the quad were I start it in neutral, and then kick it into first with the clutch lever al the way in and it jumps forward but doesn't stall. As I get going and decide to downshift I pull in the clutch downshift and I get a grinding noise, and it feels like it's not going into gear correctly. I don't really notice any issue when shifting into higher gears. Ok to ride it as is? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been having a problem with the quad were I start it in neutral, and then kick it into first with the clutch lever al the way in and it jumps forward but doesn't stall. As I get going and decide to downshift I pull in the clutch downshift and I get a grinding noise, and it feels like it's not going into gear correctly. I don't really notice any issue when shifting into higher gears. Ok to ride it as is? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Clutch isn’t completely disengaging when trying to shift gears. Check your clutch cable and adjust. You don’t really notice it shifting up bc you’re probably rev matching pretty well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts