people are stupid.....

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
oh i would bust a nut loll i woulda beat his ass all over ny

·
Old School but still Cool
2,844 Posts
I bet the union will insist they keep their jobs.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
im a heavy equipment operator and i see no reason why the tow truck was even hooked to the loader. that loader could've gotten itself out with the right person in it.
the guy running it is a douche and should turn in his keys to someone that knows what to do .

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
im a heavy equipment operator and i see no reason why the tow truck was even hooked to the loader. that loader could've gotten itself out with the right person in it.
the guy running it is a douche and should turn in his keys to someone that knows what to do .
well hell im not a operator and i could have told the dumb fucks that lol both of the guys should have to hand in the keys and get a ass beating by the whole union:thumbsup:

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
I would have stopped and thought of a different way before any damage to other people cars happened but thats just me.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I was hoping Truck-o-saurus would come out and finish it off.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes we r now living in the world of video phones so its str8 to YouTube for you

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
well idk bout the laws in ny but, in columbus, the city isn't responsible for damage like that even if it were on video and the mayor was driving the tow truck.

about 7 years ago a columbus city worker lost control of a van (snow related) and hit one of those metal street light poles and damaged my wifes car, well there was nothing we could do about it but, make a claim through our insurance provider.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If it was my vehicle being damaged like that, I would bring down the law so hard on them they would have to personaly call me for permision to drive down my street.

·
Registered
649 Posts
well idk bout the laws in ny but, in columbus, the city isn't responsible for damage like that even if it were on video and the mayor was driving the tow truck.

about 7 years ago a columbus city worker lost control of a van (snow related) and hit one of those metal street light poles and damaged my wifes car, well there was nothing we could do about it but, make a claim through our insurance provider.
thats fucked up.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Obviously Im no heavy equipment operator lol but I was thinkin the same thing!

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Who certified those guys? I would of pulled both those guys out with a little forklift!

. | . | .

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don`t think the suv owner will have any trouble claiming his insurance cie with this video, hopefully if he sees it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts