Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
balla your weak... and your embarrassing yourself....

hey kinda liek how it;s gona be on the dragstrip at silver lake in a couple days....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
yea rite we will see who the weak one is....lol....cant wait for the dragstrip def gonna have fun smackin you,steve,and jeff up........

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
yea ok chris you wish...ill be ridin with the big boyz out there...maybe if ur lucky ill let you ride with them as well....lol....BTW you talk alot of shit on the forum that you dont on the phone...lol

·
Banned
0 Posts
i'm just fucking with ya.... your banshee is gonna be quick.... and you talk alot more shit on the net than the phone yourself.... which in turn compells me to reply to your shit talk with more shit talk.. resulting in a total shittalk fest... that also includes jeff and MR. penis

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
lol...ok as long as credit is given were it deserves to be...lol...o i no i talk alot of shit that could fill a bath tub with....and o yea well jeff does some but...mr.penis does a whole lot more then everyone except me...lol....rele lookin foward to racin you on the drag strip

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Look at you 2 post whores go back and fourth for a whole page about absoultely nothing....You guys prove how gay you truely are by talking about **** shit all day and everyday....Everyone talks consistently about something that interest them....You guys consistantly talk about **** so you must really have an extreme intrest in it/and or are unsure about yourself...To each his own I guess...

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
damn... and throughout that whole thing nobody every used brokeback mountian haha keep it clean boys :p

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
im still cracking up over the picture of the gay dude on the piston!!! hhaha good shit be safe cant to hear the stories!!

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
morph0906 said:
im still cracking up over the picture of the gay dude on the piston!!! hhaha good shit be safe cant to hear the stories!!
That pic was actually a self portrait of Mike (banshee_balla)....

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Classic Thread!!! That pic of Pistons/Cylinders is hilarious, I'd make that my avatar!

. | . | .

·
Banned
0 Posts
well the turnout was... balla lost to both me and steve horribly.. and jeff was to scared to race... steves quad and mine were very even... but that was 294 engines ago for steve... i'm still runnign the same old motor...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts