Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is just for you Jeff, Chris, and Mike....See ya next weekend bitches...

I'm just about ready to rock...Got the trailer all set up and cleaned out...Lookin good...

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
This is just for you Jeff, Chris, and Mike....See ya next weekend bitches...

I'm just about ready to rock...Got the trailer all set up and cleaned out...Lookin good...

Bring it bitch, dont cry when you get roosted

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
o you better bring it real good....cuz if dont you will def be cryin the whole trip....well atleast i have my own piston instead of sharing it with someone else...lol

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
thats shizz is funny....lmao

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
damn.. definatly want video footage from you guys!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
of the 4 of us i have the fastest quad.... i dont; care about racing balla with my snail really... he's got a 200/134 engine with shearers, 33 PWk, s billet intakes clamp ons, and a +4 swinger..... my snail is a little 192/126 baby motor...

my stroker on the other hand.... it's a 200/134 port... 4mm crank, 34pj's, shearers, and a few other things....

that sounds liek a good race to me balla.... except oyur about 15 ponies short.... have fun double clutching to get that rubber band you built off the line....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
well you no how i no he is gay too..."cuz he has a rainbow bumper sticker on his car that says i love it when balls are in my face"....lmao

a lil quote from 40 year old virgin.......

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
eviltwin said:
ya know how i know your ghey ? cause you always make reference to that picture :angry5:
banshee balla said:
well you no how i no he is gay too..."cuz he has a rainbow bumper sticker on his car that says i love it when balls are in my face"....lmao

a lil quote from 40 year old virgin.......

Come on fellas I expected alot more out of you then that....Pretty weak if ya ask me....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
well you no how i no your gay?? cuz i saw you make a spinach dip out of a sourdough bread once....lol

quote from 40 year old virgin again...

·
Banned
0 Posts
steve i know your gay because you speak very vividly about fucking mens hairy asses all night long.... and about how much you like the taste of nut nutter... and the way it feels when thier balls touch your chin......

now thats pretty damn gay.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts