Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· I just wanna ride!!
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to the folks at Busco and I need to get a count of who's coming. We are getting the same sites we've had for the past two years. Section C sites 1-7 and possibly more is we need them. Scott is getting site 7, (and I will be next to him with a primitive site) so that one is taken. If you are definatly coming, they need a deposit of two nights which will be $50. These sites have power/water/sewer hookups. If you want a site, you need to send either a check or money order to Busco. There are more sites that are right behind these that they said they would hold for us also. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. You can call Busco to get your sites reserved. Be sure to mention its for the E2S weekend.

· PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
12,541 Posts
me and the wife are coming. my bud with the camper will be coming as well, but we will all be sharing the same site. he's bringing the camper.

· stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
I am aslo going to need one of these sites. Ide like to have one down on the end near where scott is if possible

· I just wanna ride!!
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You all will need to call Busco and talk with them about sending either a money order, or a check. He said we could send a 2 nite deposit, and then pay the rest when we get there. I guess they want to be sure these sites are held, and also to get the money for them. We all know Busco has new owners, so I guess they're doing things a little different. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll do what I can to help everyone out. :thumbsup:

· stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
I called busco today and the guy had no idea what i was talking about. Who is it that we need to talk to?

· Registered
16 Posts
Everyone that is interested in reservations for the Everything 2 Stroke weekend in September for the Drag Race at Busco can call me, Justin, at 919-222-0897. That is the Reservation phone for Busco Beach and I am the only one that answers that number. I have been talking with Jared the past couple weeks and we have many sites still available that we are holding for you guys. So, if you want to make sure you have a site please give me a call and I will get you booked. Thanks.

· stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
Im in site C5. Gonna send my check off in the AM.

· stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
What type of cord am i going to need to hook up to the electric there? I have the round 30 amp socket on the outside of the trailer, and i have an adapter that adapts it down to a standard 110 wall socket. I just wanna make sure i have what i need before i get there.

· Registered
525 Posts
i'll be down in a group of three, calling justin tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts