Everything2Stroke Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
i want to be better at jumping than you. . . . . i gotta pick something to work at that i can be competitive with you at. . . ..

·
Registered
964 Posts
her is a pic of my shee and a guy from banshee hq from last weekend its from the top

·
Registered
964 Posts
im runing up there next weekend this weekend got to much shit around the house to do

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Well maybe we'll see you up there Mike...I'll be bring back pics and videos either way...Supposed to be a nice weekend...85 deg+++

·
Registered
964 Posts
anyone running up next weekend

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I forgot the damm camera....There was tons of people the parking lot was over flowed it was a good time....I did alot more BS'in then I did riding...The whoops were a little to bad at the bottom to get any clean runs....But I did race a 10mm cub and got my ass handed to me....Everybody else I raced wasnt worth my gas but it was still fun...

·
Registered
964 Posts
will sounds like nowone from her is heading up there this weekend im going to try and get some vidio from the front of the shee if the camcorder doesnt brake and ill get some video of me sledding down the hill should be a plast well happy riding

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
There was tons of DNR...I've never seen so many, they had more then silver lake I think...They were all pretty cool though, one guy was giving me shit about how loud my shee was but he never tested it....The other guys were checking the bikes out and shootin the shit with us so it was cool....

·
Registered
964 Posts
last weekend was a blast ran the big loop and it was wet so no dust ill post pics tommorroe ron with all 4 strokes wat do ya know only 3 out of 4 of them came back broken and the shee is yet still running strong

41 - 55 of 55 Posts