Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us will be going up to Bull Gap on Memorial Weekend...Anybody else heading up... We will be bringing the drag bikes up also to screw around on the sand hill.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I haven't been there on a holiday weekend in a few years but there used to be tons of people and lots of cool drag bikes. I don't think as many people go there as before since the drinking got banned.
I guess I am not going down there today, Its about 40 and raining.:angry4:

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I just read a article on Bull Gap and I always thought there was 60 miles of trails and they say there is actually 115 miles...

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have heard that before. I have'nt been able to find a good trail map of the area.

The maps on the DNR site SUCK.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i have an actual DNR trial map of bullgap/the meadows..... gotta find it but i have it.... a DNR at silver lake took it out of teh DNR binder and said "keep it we probably have another one somewhere"

·
Registered
376 Posts
Next time I go down there I 'll stop in there and check. I have never riden the trails there I always just spend the day at the hill.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your missing out man. I think the trails are awesome, some are a little to tight for the quads but it's all fun... My one buddy has a cabin up there and has been riddin the trails forever so we always go with him so we dont need a map,lol... I'm hoping to make it up there for a weekend before memorial day but we'll see...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Some friends of mine always talked about parking at the Pink store and riding from there. They said the trails are excellent. One of these weekends I'll have to give it a try. Theres also some decent trails in the Hillman/Atlanta are. Those are only about a half hour from me so I go there more often.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Went to Bull Gap today and I forgot my damn camera. There was some locals there with a Polaris 500 fan cooled snowmobile that they took the skis off and stuck what looked like lawnmower tires on it.

It was quite a machine lol.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Got done with finals early today and went back to Bull Gap with my girlfriend and another friend of mine. It was great!!! There wasn't a single person there besides us. Snapped a few pics.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The lt's looking good...Hows it handle those shitty whoops at the bottom of the hill?

Must be nice to cruise a little down the road and have 100 miles of trails to ride on...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks. The whoops were pretty massive yesterday. Just gotta pin it and hope for the best haha.

If you can ever get up there during the week it is worth it. We rode for 5 hours and didn't see anybody.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've never been there during the week...I'll have to look into it...My first trip up there will be memorial day...Probably the busiest time ever...lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts