Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to this forum but its pretty cool. I have an 85 tri-z black and red model. I mainly ride in the dunes and some desert. I'm ready to start fixing her up.

A buddy of mine did the top end so it has a new top end. But i plan on taking the top end apart and getting it ported and polished, get the cylinder head cut for more compression and run on race gas. I have a k&n filter and some fmf reeds I think. I'm planing on getting a dg pipe and silencer. i also plan on get the carb jetted. What do you guys think ?? I am a mechanic, so I'm planing to do this all myself. (expect for the porting and polish)

i also need some parts for the engine which are the kick starter, and right engine case cover. Also need new shift forks and maybe trans. Won't shift into 3,4,5,.. Only 1,2.

Let me know what you think. thanks for your time.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
dont have jus t have anybody do the porting . tri Z s are kinda goofy motors ...one thing i should mention theyre gonna need to really update the intake ,the funny thing is theres only one boysen port on the left side only , there needs to be one on the right side also ,that needs added ,also the exhaust port is pretty crude and small ,heres a shitty pic of that extra boysen that i added on a tri z i ported last month for a member on here ,cutting the head is another issue too. PM me if yo u need any help with your project

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Royce Demolition Contractors Provides Commercial Demolition Contractors Service In NJ. We are the authorized Commercial Demolition and Excavation company.
Commercial Demolition Contractors New Jersey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts